Chapter 8

"Okay, I'm going to bed, good night little Si." Shen Jiangling blew a kiss to Xuelang and turned off the headlights in the room, leaving only a small night light at the head of the bed .

He pulled the quilt to his neck, snuggled in comfortably, and soon fell asleep.

Xuelang stared at him for a while, adjusted his posture, put his chin on the wolf paw, and closed his eyes.

In the middle of the night, a rustling sound rang from the room, Xuelang opened his eyes vigilantly, looked towards the source of the sound, and the corner of his mouth twitched.

The young man who was supposed to sleep in the middle of the bed didn't know when he rolled to the side of the bed, curled up into a small ball like a kitten.The light blue quilt was half-hanging on the ground, falling down little by little.

Looking at Bai Nen jiojio exposed to the air, Xuelang sighed, worried that the boy would catch cold, he jumped onto the bed and covered Shen Jiangling with the quilt.

Xuelang also thoughtfully pushed Shen Jiangling into the bed before returning to his kennel.

After a while, Shen Jiangling kicked the quilt again.

Snow Wolf:...

After repeating it a few times, it got a little impatient, and simply pressed it on the quilt, and then squeezed Shen Jiangling into the wall, so that he couldn't move.

When Shen Jiangling turned over again, he felt a hair on his hand.

Reacted it was Snow Wolf, Shen Jiangling patted his chest, his round eyes became bewildered, the young man yawned, his voice was a little nasal, it sounded soft and cute, "Little Si, why did you go to bed?"

Xuelang rolled his eyes at him, and the big fluffy tail drew a graceful arc in the air.

Not for you?

Xuelang thought so.

"Did you change to a new environment, and you are afraid?" Shen Jiangling lifted the quilt, covered the snow wolf, and hugged it with his hands and feet. "How can you be so coquettish!"

Inexplicably detained Snow Wolf:...

You are happy.

The next afternoon, Shen Jiangling took Xuelang out for a run.

The original owner was a pampered young master. He didn't usually endure hardship or exercise much, so his physical fitness was particularly poor.

I took Snow Wolf to the hospital before, but when I came back, my hands were sore for several days, and my chopsticks were shaking.

Too weak.Shen Jiangling wanted to improve by increasing the amount of exercise little by little.

To be honest, running in winter is very exciting, the cold air inhaled is icy and biting, like a blade of ice, pierced into the nose, and then melted into warm wind, which he exhaled.

Shen Jiangling was running, inexplicably feeling that he had become a fully automatic heating machine.

A few steps ahead of him, the Snow Wolf ran slowly, the muscles of its legs were smooth, and the hair like the first snow fluttered in the wind, which looked particularly beautiful.

Shen Jiangling's mind suddenly sounded a girl's heart full of bgm: It's heartbeat, bad eyes can't hide, inexplicable heartbeat to you...

Hey, how can their little four be so handsome!