Chapter 4

Hearing this, Leng Sihan's pupils shrank violently, he looked at Shen Jiangling with disbelief on his face.

"I'm tired and I don't want to continue." After saying this, Shen Jiangling relaxed a lot, "Since you now have someone you like, isn't it good?"

"Shen Jiangling! Do you know what you're talking about?" Leng Sihan has always been arrogant and never thought that one day he would be dumped by someone he once despised.

"I know." Shen Jiangling patted his mother's hand and smiled reassuringly, "Whether you agree or not, I'll cancel this marriage."

Whoever loves the vicious male partner who contributes to the protagonist's love and career, he will quit!"Mom, I'm hungry." After that, Shen Jiangling looked at Mother Shen pitifully.

"Okay, let's go now." Mother Shen wished that Shen Jiangling would be far away from Leng Sihan, and when she heard this, she quickly took people away.

"Shen Jiangling!" Leng Sihan clenched his fists, feeling the curious or sarcastic gazes of the onlookers, wishing he could find a crack in the ground to get in.

He has always been high above and admired, but today he has lost all his face.

Leng Sihan looked at Shen Jiangling, the seeds of hatred were buried in his heart, he threatened, "Don't regret it in the future!"

Shen Jiangling snorted without turning his head.

Who will regret it?

The original owner loved Leng Sihan so much that he could not wait to take off the moon and stars in the sky and hold them in front of Leng Sihan to please him.

Leng Sihan trampled the original owner's family to death for the sake of a black-hearted white lotus who loves vanity, calling him scum, and insulting the word scum.

Without the support of the Shen family this time, he wants to see how long this so-called true love can last.

Bai Lianhua is just an ordinary person, nothing to worry about.

As long as Leng Sihan falls, he won't be able to dance for long.

Shen Jiangling turned back and glanced at Leng Sihan, whose face was flushed red by his anger, and the sarcastic arc flashed away.

He should be grateful to the original author for not setting Leng Sihan as the domineering president who controls the lifeblood of the global economy in order to make the existence of the malevolent male supporting character more reasonable. Leng Sihan's career line is not like that Smooth sailing.

Leng Sihan, don't get too angry, this is just the beginning.

The show is yet to come.One day, I will make you kneel on the ground and regret everything you have done!

**

After dinner, it was getting dark.

Shen Jiangling was bored in the hospital for several days. Seeing this bustling street, she suggested going out for a walk.

Father Shen and Brother Shen still have work to deal with. Mother Shen is getting old and running around between the home and the hospital these days, and is a little tired. Finally, I ask Jiang Haotian to take care of him.

Considering that Shen Jiangling was "recovering from a serious illness", Jiang Haotian didn't take him to such a crowded place, he just went shopping in the mall.

In winter, the heating in the shopping mall was fully turned on, and Shen Jiangling was wearing a lot of clothes, and soon his face was red with sweat.