Chapter 60-62

CHAPTER 60

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The deer in Shen Jiangling's heart was madly bumping, and his face quickly heated up.

He had no doubts that if he slapped an egg in his face now, it would be cooked in seconds.

"Xiaoling, I'm chasing you now, it's right to be nice to you, you don't have to be so burdened." Gu Chaoci stretched out his hand, rubbed Shen Jiangling's head gently, and gently Said, "You just have to accept my goodness to you and that's it."

That being said, Shen Jiangling was still a little embarrassed.

He pursed his lips and planned to go back and prepare a gift for Gu Chaoci.

But...what's a good gift?

Gu Chaoci seems to lack everything.

Shen Jiangling is bald.

Unconsciously, when the car arrived at the door of the house, Gu Chaoci got out of the car first and went to the other side to help Shen Jiangling open the car door.

Shen Jiangling looked at Gu Chaoci and smiled, "Aci, I had a great time today, thank you."

"This is what I should do." Gu Chaoci was full of reluctance. God knows how much he wanted to abduct people back to his home just after driving back.

But thinking of the Shen family's group of children who control their younger brothers, he really did this, and he was afraid that no one would see him in the future, so he could only give up with tears.

"Then, I went first?" Shen Jiangling pointed at the door.

"En." Gu Chaoci nodded, and as soon as Shen Jiangling left, he couldn't help taking a few steps.

"Aci, you can send it here, you don't need to send it again." Shen Jiangling couldn't tell how he felt now, he wanted to go back, but he didn't want to go back.

"Xiaoling." Gu Chaoci pursed his lips and spoke suddenly.

"Huh?"

"Can I, can I hug you?" Gu Chaoci's face began to heat up, "Just a moment."

Shen Jiangling hesitated a bit, but couldn't bear Gu Chaoci's eyes and said, "Okay—"

"Dad, why are you here!"

Father Shen made such a fuss, the parting worries and the ambiguity were all gone!

"Wait for you to come back." Father Shen raised his hand and glanced at his watch through the street light, "Seven forty, it's not past the access control time, hum."

"Hello, uncle." Gu Chaoci greeted respectfully.

Father Shen rolled his eyes at him, and when he looked at Shen Jiangling, his expression was too gentle, "Xiaoling, go in when you get back, wash up and go to bed early."

"Oh." Shen Jiangling replied, he nodded to Gu Chaoci, and walked into the room.

After walking a few steps, he found something was wrong. When he looked back, Father Shen was still poking in the same place.

Good luck!

Tomorrow night he will have a whole pig feast!

Shen Jiangling made a helpless expression to Gu Chaoci, and turned back three steps.

After Shen Jiangling entered the room, Father Shen folded his arms and looked at Gu Chaoci seriously, "Hey, kid!"

"Uncle, you said." Gu Chaoci put his attitude very low.