Chapter 63-65

CHAPTER 63

_______________________________________________________________________________

What else can Shen Jiangling say, Gu Chaoci has done this for him, how can he repay his revenge and brush Gu Chaoci's face?

"Then you guys go out and have fun and stay safe."

"Well." Shen Jiangling nodded, stood up holding the rose, just as Aunt Zhang came out, Shen Jiangling handed the rose to the other party, "Aunt Zhang, can you help me find some vases? I want to put Put these roses in."

"Okay." Aunt Zhang took the rose and looked at the two happily.

Intuition tells her that the Shen family will have a new member soon.

Shen Jiangling was a little embarrassed to be seen by Aunt Zhang.

Mother Shen took off the necklace around her neck, put it on flashy, and turned to the people who just talked the most, "How is it?"

Plastic Sister No. 1 hurriedly flattered and tried her best, "You have a white neck, and this necklace has a circle of diamonds around sapphire. It looks so beautiful!"

"It suits you so well!" The plastic sister No. 2 did not show weakness, for fear of Mother Shen's vengeance, and put on small shoes for her man, "I can't wear it anyway, the skin is too yellow."

"Isn't it just a necklace, what's so embarrassing?" The plastic sister No. 3 is a no-brainer, others are rushing to show weakness, she is still not convinced, she said a cool sentence.

"Yes!"

It is said that three women are in one play, and a group of women can get together to make a palace fight drama.

Intrigue, flattery, high and low, very lively.

"Auntie, I also have a lot of necklaces in my collection. If you like it, I'll have someone deliver it for you to choose from." Gu Chaoci slowly added another fire.

"Why is this so embarrassing?" Mother Shen waved her hands again and again.

How expensive is the necklace that can make Gu Chaoci fancy?

It's enough to accept the flashy, and if you want to pick him up, you shouldn't be scolded for being greedy?

Even if you don't think about yourself, you should think more about your son.

Others say they sold their son for the money of Gu Chaoci.

"My parents died a long time ago, and I don't have any close elders. Those things also take up space." Gu Chaoci smiled, "Besides, my aunt is so beautiful, those jewelry can be used by you. It is also their honor to wear it."

"Why is your mouth so sweet, child?"

Which woman doesn't like being complimented by others?

Mother Shen is no exception.

Especially when the person who praises you is very good, the vanity you get is doubled.

"I'm telling the truth." Gu Chaoci's face was sincere.

If it weren't for Shen's mother, where would you come from Shen Jiangling?

In his heart, Mother Shen is the most beautiful woman in the world!

None!

Mother Shen's smile became brighter, and her sense of Gu Chaoci became better.

She was originally worried that Gu Chaoci was a workaholic and did not understand the style, and that her youngest son would be very boring to live with him.