Chapter 42-44

CHAPTER  42

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Xiaoling?" Zhou Shengnan raised his eyes and saw Shen Jiangling, and laughed instantly.

She stepped on her long legs, her boyfriend blocked the elevator door with great force, raised his chin, "Come in."

"Well." Shen Jiangling teased after entering, "Ms. Sheng came to the company to find a big brother?"

"Yes, by the way, let's talk about cooperation." Zhou Shengnan didn't hesitate and admitted it generously.

She reached out to the assistant next to her, who winked and took out a kraft paper bag from the document bag she was carrying and handed it over respectfully.

"I know you like to draw comics, this is the manuscript I asked someone to find, and there are a few comic books, you can see if you like it, or I will find it for you."

 "Thank you, Mrs. Sheng." Shen Jiangling untied the white thread on the kraft paper bag and opened it, "Wow, Mrs. Sheng, these comics have long been out of print, how did you find them? of!"

"I went back yesterday and asked a few friends." Zhou Shengnan waved his hand and said calmly, "You just like it."

"This thing is too valuable, I have nothing to give back now." Shen Jiangling glanced up and down, and finally set his eyes on Xuelang, "I can't give you Xiaosi— "

Hearing this, Xuelang raised his head suddenly, and the dog's face was full of shock.

A few comics?

The little idiot wanted to give it as a gift in return!

Love!

  "You're a funny dog." Zhou Shengnan touched his chin, his eyes full of interest, "What breed?"

"Aci said it was a Husky." Speaking of this, Shen Jiangling chuckled, "But it is much smarter than a Husky."

"It is estimated that there is Bianmu blood in the body." Zhou Shengnan added.

"Bian Mu?" Shen Jiangling was delighted, "I have a friend who raised Bian Mu, and he told me that he chose Bian Mu for no other reason than to learn something from Bian Mu. Stuff, almost made me laugh."

Hearing this, Xuelang was instantly sour, it scratched Shen Jiangling with its claws, and looked at each other seriously.

No matter how smart Bian Mu is, is Master Xuelang smart?

If you meet a hairy one on the road, you will not be able to walk like a root!

Xuelang gritted his teeth, and his eyes gradually became cruel.

"Cough cough, no matter how smart that Bian Mu is, how can it compare with our little four?" Smart, handsome and smoothest dog ever!"

Xuelang turned his head away and exhaled two groups of hot air from his nose.

Because the little idiot is so sensible, it reluctantly forgives him.

"Sister Sheng, you talk to big brother about business, I and Xiao Si go to find dad." The elevator reached the first floor of Shen Xuanjing's office, and Zhou Shengnan wanted to go out.

Shen Jiangling didn't want to disturb them, so he made a cheer, "Sister Sheng, come on, try to make me change my name to sister-in-law as soon as possible!"

 After she left, Shen Jiangling loved the kraft paper bag in his arms, and his eyes were bent into two crescent moons.

But Zhou Shengnan's gift was too expensive, he couldn't accept it for nothing, Shen Jiangling thought about what to give in return.