Chapter 72-74

Chapter 72

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, Shen Jiangling did not reject Gu Chaoci's kindness for Xuelang's sake.

The first time he went out by helicopter, he was a little new.

Xuelang is so big, and the helicopter is flying in the sky again, in case it is afraid or something else rampages in it—

The consequences were so tragic that Shen Jiangling dared not even think about it.

"Don't worry, Mr. Shen, this is not the first time Xiao Si has taken a helicopter, so he won't cause trouble." Seeing Shen Jiangling's worries, Gu Poxiao said with a smile.

"That's good." Shen Jiangling nodded and breathed a sigh of relief.

It was in the evening when I arrived at Z Province, and went to the hotel to put things away. He led Xuelang, Gu Poxiao and Gu Chenxi out for a walk.

The big cities are almost the same, with countless buildings made of reinforced concrete.

Looking around, there are many national and even global chain stores on the street.

At this time, it was the rush hour, the endless stream of vehicles, the crowds, and the street lights lit up like dominoes, extending into the distance.

It is no different from the imperial capital.

Passing a subway entrance, office workers in formal clothes flocked out.

Several little girls in beautiful clothes chatted with their friends.

The young man stood in front of the subway entrance, his eyes focused, when he saw a certain person, his eyes suddenly lit up.

A bright smile spread from his face, he opened his hands, hugged the woman who didn't know if it was his girlfriend or his wife, the two said a few words affectionately, holding hands and walking on the road side walk.

Wonderful song.

Shen Jiangling relaxed unconsciously.

Xuelang tilted his head and saw the softness on Shen Jiangling's face, his heart softened instantly.

Over the years, he has met many people.

Only by Shen Jiangling's side, there will be a sense of peace of mind.

The corner of Xuelang's mouth rises slightly, it is really lucky to meet the right person at the right time, and grasp it.

The smell of fried rice aroused greed, Shen Jiangling was going to find a place to eat.

He didn't go to that kind of chain restaurant with very good decoration, but went to the alley.

Only in this kind of place, can you eat authentic local specialties.

Following the fragrance, Shen Jiangling found a small wonton shop and ordered three bowls of wontons.

Worried about not being full, I asked the boss about the food nearby. The boss smiled heartily, put the towel on his shoulder, and walked outside to point them to a few stores.

After a while, Gu Poxiao came back with a bag of biscuits and roast duck.

They waited for the little wontons as they ate.

The roast duck was steaming hot.

Dip it in the sauce, and take a bite.

The biscuits are full of filling, crispy and fragrant.