'For those I cannot see, open my third eye and reveal what cannot been seen.'

and I know that in many languages, Including infernal so you're lucky. Once he had said my place had been revealed and I slipped out saying something to myself in elvish, If he can use his spells to locate why can't I use mine to hide? Answer: I can. " 𐋅𐌉𐌃𐌄 𐌕𐋅𐌙𐌔𐌄𐌋𐌅 𐌅𐌓Ꝋ𐌌 𐌔𐌉Ᏽ𐋅𐌕, 𐋅𐌉𐌃𐌄 𐌕𐋅𐌙𐌔𐌄𐌋𐌅 𐌅𐌓Ꝋ𐌌 𐌀𐌋𐌋 𐌄𐌙𐌄𐌔 Ꝋ𐌅 𐌄𐋄𐌉𐌔𐌕𐌄𐌍𐌂𐌄, 𐌍Ꝋ𐌍𐌄 𐌔𐋅𐌀𐌋𐌋 𐌊𐌍ꝊᏔ 𐌉 𐌀𐌌 𐌔𐌕𐌀𐌋𐌊𐌉𐌍Ᏽ." Seeing I said it correctly from the rogue lesson I had been listening to I smile and hear another menacing laugh and a little squeal from Dracana. Darn. It's just me. That's scary. If only I knew how to dispel the traps. I hear him from all sides, "ℭ𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔪𝔢 𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔰, 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔢!" I hear him call out before he places the tips of his fingers together and mutters something, looking at my hands I can see I am being revealed. Has he given up? Was the spell temporary? I start to panic and look for a way out.

After a few minutes of not being able to find a way out because no matter where I went I could hear his voice get louder, and louder. And louder. I looked around me and caught a glimpse of him I ran and tripped cutting my cheek, he took note and came straight in my direction, I could only mutter one word in elvish "𐌔𐋅𐌉𐌕."

Verece walks towards me with his trap spell at the ready. I hopped up and walked backwards glancing behind me from time to time to check where I am walking to. "𝔖𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔟𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔯𝔢, ℭ𝔩𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔢" he says as he casts the spell over me, it began to get hard to move... I'm frozen in place, I cant move... he gently kisses my forehead and smiles, "𝔙𝔦𝔠𝔦!" he says menacingly before dispelling the traps and letting us go, I fall into Verece's arms as he holds me tightly, "It's okay. It's over now. I scared you - Didn't I?" he asks as I nod in his chest, "You really haven't played Hide n seek before have you?" I nod again.

The others come over as I was crying on Verece. "You're way too emotional, we need you to be tougher if we're going to make an adventurer out of you." I look at him, "Firstly the attire is a no no, you look like a priest, and we need a cleric. No offence. We'll go to the dungeon first then we'll go back to the village and get a new look for you, something adventurer worthy, I'll do your hair so I know it's perfect."

I nod as we walk towards the dungeon, I grip onto Verece's hand but he looks at me and I let go looking at him and then the dungeon entrance. "Looks like the old mine." I say as I get slapped over the back of the head. "Duh." Verece states. 

"You keep slapping me over the back of the head and I can simply make my way back" I say unamused.

Verece laughs, "You're joking- you don't know the way. The only thing you know is to sit back and watch others do the dirty work." he growls. I turn and walk off without saying anything. Dracana slaps Verece of the back of the head, "There goes your loving side. You two would have made the cutest pair. I'm not lying to you. But no, you give her a hug and a kiss and then your back to being rude to her because of her standing. You're not setting a great example dummy." she hisses as she walks after me. Verece stands there not doing anything just watching 

Tears in my eyes, I walk into a forest not remembering the place before I look round for anything familiar. Nothing... I sigh and mark a tree with a knife, I see some medicinal herbs and pick them carefully, not realising I'm in a trap, I move over and trigger the trap. Someone rolled a 1 on their skill check.

I look around frantically trying to break free but I struggle. I look down about 20 ft seeing my knife, I sigh and then I notice Dracana run back away as I was calling her. She continued to run as little creatures hopped out and cut me down, I hear one of them say that boss will be happy and another say that they caught a noble this time.