"Im gonna marry you when im older!"

Young brance! (I know I write a lot of brance if you want me to write more rinney or something just ask but if their more than 1 year apart then I won't sorry!)
——————-
Bruce and Vance were at the park playing a game. When they were done they sat on the bench. Vance looked in his bag and there was a ring pop. He got an idea, "I'm going to propose to Bruce with my ring pop!" Vance got up and Bruce did to "what is it Vance?" Vance kneeled down on one knee, "Bruce yamada will you marry me!"

Bruce giggled "I would but we're to young to get married!" "Well, I'm gonna marry you when I'm older!" Vance put his ring pop on Bruce's ring finger "thank you Vance" bruce giggled while talking "when we're older where do you wanna get married?" "Probably the beach it's really pretty!"

They stayed in the park until dark talking about getting married while watching the stars "Would we get married at night or day?" "Definitely at night, so we could watch the stars like we are right now!" Bruce's dad pulled up "oh! I'm sorry Vance I have to go!" "Oh. Ok! Bye future husband I mean Bruce!" Bruce laughed "bye future husband!" Vance blushed a little while watching Bruce walk to his dads car.

When Vance got home he put his head in his pillow and screamed he was so exited to get married when he was older. He barely slept that night thinking about it. When they were older they got married on the beach at night while watching the stars.

——————-
IM SORRY THIS ONE IS SHORT!
IVE BEEN BUSY I WAS AT MY COUSINS HOUSE TODAY
291 words