Scary movie!

THIS IS BASED OFF THE IMAGE ^
————-
"Hey guys! We should watch a horror movie."
"Robin the last time we watched a horror movie Finn was crying."
"I know but that one had a lot of blood in it this one doesn't I don't think it does."
"What movie is it."
"The ring."
"Finn is gonna piss himself."
"Yeah robin he's gonna have a fucking heart attack."
"Are you two just scared?"
"NO! CMON BRUCE WE ARE FUCKING WATCHING IT."
Robin went to go get Finn "hey Finn were watching a movie cmon." Finn walked over to the living room and sat down on the floor by the couch because Vance and Bruce were on the couch. "You guys ready I'm turning it on!" Robin sat by Finn.
Half way into the movie.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" "AAAAAAHHHH!" Vance was screaming into a pillow and Finn had jumped onto robin screaming "PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO BEND LIKE THAT!" "Finn it's not that scary." "YES IT IS! AHHHH!" "SHES COMING OUT OF THE FUCKING TV!" "Vance it's ok it's not are tv."  "ROBIN AM I GONNA DIE IN 7 DAYS?!" "No you're not" "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" "ITS JUST A MOVIE!" "NO ITS NOT!" "WILL YOU GET OFF OF ME?" "NO!"
The end of the movie.
Finn was holding onto robins arm so tight robin thought his arm was going to pop off but Finn wouldn't let go. Finn wouldn't sleep alone that night he wouldn't let robin leave his side because he thought that the thing from the movie was going to get him if he was alone. He even begged robin to let him sleep in the same sleeping bag as him robin eventually let him because it was a pretty big sleeping bag.
Vance didn't want to be alone either but he wouldn't admit it he just quietly followed Bruce around the whole time and when they went to sleep he put his sleeping bag right next to Bruce's.
————-
I KNOW THIS IS SHORT I WILL MAKE THE NEXT ONES LONGER I PROMISE 🙁