Cold weather (rinney)

"You and me always forever"
————-
Robin had just got into a fight with a pretty tough kid so he was beaten up a bit. He walked to the bathroom to clean himself up. There was a deep gash in his four head from when the kid kicked him in the head. Robin checked his bag but he didn't have any bandages, then Finn walked in. "ROBIN ARE YOU OK?!" "I'm fine just a few scratches." "YOU'RE BLEEDING OUT OF YOUR HEAD!" Finn ran over to robin and grabbed his face scanning his wounds then reached into his backpack and grabbed disinfectant and bandages. Finn started with the smaller ones so it won't hurt as bad but then it was time for the deeper one "sorry Robbie but this one is gonna hurt." Finn put it on robin squirted his eyes and cursed under his breath.
"Sorry!"
"It's fine it just stings."
Finn put a bandage on it and kissed his four head making robins face turn red."let's go home this gas station bathroom is dirty."  The two boys walked out in the snow finney had a jacket on but robin didn't all he had on was a T-shirt and jeans. Finn saw that robin was freezing so he took off his hat and jacket and put them on robin. "Finn you didn't have to do that I-" robin was cut off by Finn saying, "yes I did you would probably get hypothermia if I didn't." "But now you're cold!" "We're almost at my house I can survive another 5 minutes." "Fine I'll just give them back when you get to your house." While they were walking Finn looked down at robins hand it was still cold so he held his hand until he got to his house when they got there robin was about to take Finn's jacket and hat off when Finn said "keep them it's still another 15 minutes from your house just give them back tomorrow at school ok?" "Ok."

When robin got home he kept the jacket on the entire night because it reminded him of finney.

————-
SORRY THIS ONE KINDA SUCKED I HAVE NO IDEAS AND I JUST STARTED THIS BOOK 😭