On the run!

Vance, robin, Bruce, finney,billy, and griffin were at the store griffin was looking at candy robin and finney were looking at bikes and for some reason Finn thought it would be a good idea to grab on of the bikes and ride it around the store and look for all his friends. But the store lady said "sir! You can't do that!" Finn ignored her and kept riding.

Then he saw her reach for the phone and dial three numbers and said "EVERYBODY RUN OUT THE STORE HURRY!" Finn was the first one out with the bike he had just stolen. Then everybody else came out then the cops came "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT VANCE JUST RUN!"  "WAIT FOR ME GUYS!" Billy ran back to grab griffin almost getting grabbed by the cops. They were running until they reached an alleyway.

"OK FINN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" "I WAS RIDING AROUND THE STORE ON THIS BIKE THEN THE STORE LADY CALLED THE COPS ON ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT STOP!" "DID YOU PAY FOR THAT!" "NO I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME!" Everyone said "YOU SHOULD OF PAYED FOR IT!" "BUT SHE CALLED THE COPS BEFORE I COULD!" They all just looked at Finn with a confused, disappointed, or angry expression.

"We're going to my house until we sort this out." Vance led them all to his house not saying a single word to any of them. When they finally got to his house it was a small apartment. "Bruce will you please return the bike." "Sure Vance." When bruce got there he set the bike down at the lady's desk "I'm so sorry about all of this my friend is kind of..he just doesn't make the best decisions sometimes he just doesn't really think but I'm so sorry for all the trouble." He put 300 dollars in the lady's tip jar. And walked back to Vance's house.

When Bruce got to the apartment he saw Finn getting chased by Vance. Again. Vance was chasing him with a lamp saying, "YOU COULD OF GOT US ARRESTED!" "IM SORRY I JUST WANTED TO RIDE THE BIKE AROUND THE STORE!" "SO YOU GET US CHASED BY THE POLICE?" "I DIDNT MEAN TO!" "YOU TOLD US TO RUN OUT OF THE STORE YOU COULDVE JUST GOT OFF THE FUCKING BIKE!"

robin was laughing so much he was crying, griffin was just terrified, and billy was also laughing Bruce was also giggling "BRUCE SAVE ME!" "NO DONT SAVE HIM!" Then Vance stopped causing Finn to run into him. Vance grabbed him and put him in a chokehold, "HA! I GOT YOU!" "Ok vance let him go" "no!" "Yes!" "Ugh fine, you were spared this time but do something like this again and no one can save you finney Blake."

"How about we have a sleepover!" "YEAH! "OK!" "sure" "YESS!" "YAS!" Later that day Finn was talking to griffin then griffin got an amazing idea to get revenge on finney. He remembered Vance telling him how scared Finn was watching the ring so he turned around and did a backbend and started chasing Finn, Finn was screaming and crying looking for robin. When he finally found him he hid behind him saying "HES POSSED BY THE RING GIRL SHES TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME!" Vance had saw the entire thing and was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe. "THIS ISNT FUCKING FUNNY VANCE!" The griffin went behind robin and grabbed Finn's ankle Finn screamed so loud everyone almost went deaf, it also caused griffin to fall down.

When it was time to go to sleep Finn and robin slept in a different room that griffin. But Finn woke up at 3:00 am hearing a door open he looked beside him tying to find robin but he wasn't there then he looked in front of him and saw a girl with black hair doing a backbend. "AHHH FUCKING SHIT SOMEBODY FUCKING HELP ME!"

Finn was unaware that griffin and everyone woke robin up at 2:00 am to get him to do this because he was the only one with long black hair. They even convinced him to where a dress.

Robin stopped doing a backbend and lifted up his hair laughing "ROBIN?? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Everyone else came into the room laughing.

————-
SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2 OF THIS?