Part 2- Green People, Old Libraries, and Other Signs of the End of the World

Sound effect: Ring! Ring! (Juliuz's phone lights up. It shows that Coral is calling him.)

Juliuz: Unnnhhh... (He groggily reaches over for it in bed.)

(He glances at who the caller is before answering.)

Juliuz: Coral, this better not be a prank call. I was asleep!

Coral: [on phone] Sorry, I know. I was, too. But this is an emergency. (Juliuz sits up in bed.)

Coral: Brooke said that someone put bombs inside the building. We need to get everyone out and the agents together. Spread the word! (Coral talks on the phone and quickly puts on her gear.)

Juliuz: Are you sure she wasn't just dreaming? Or imagining things?

Coral: [on phone] No, I think she really saw something.

Juliuz: But- (Juliuz is still tired.)

Sound effect: BANG!

Echo: AAAAHHHHH!!!

Juliuz: *gasp* Evelyn! (He turns suddenly, more awake now.)

Juliuz: Hold on Coral, I'll be right back!

Coral: [on phone] JULIUZ! (Juliuz drops his phone and runs.)

Juliuz: Evelyn?! Are you okay? (He rushes to the living space. Echo is against the wall, shaking. Some ooze is in the middle of the room.)

Echo: Y-y-yeah. I-I-I was just getting up, and-and someone sh-shot through the window! (She shakily points to a broken window.)

Juliuz: Are you hurt?

Echo: N-no. They missed me. (Rosie and Emerald peer out of their room.)

(Juliuz thinks.)

Juliuz: We've got to go. Coral just told me that there's more danger coming. (He speaks.)

Rosie: What's happenin'?

Echo: W-we don't know, Rosie Posie. But we'll be okay. We've just got to get everyone out of danger. (Echo talks to Rosie at her level. In the window behind them, Nicki is stalking there.)

Sound effect 1: CRASH!

Sound effect 2: thump (Nicki lands gracefully inside the apartment.)

Rosie and Emerald: AAAAA!!! (Juliuz and Echo look surprised as Rosie and Emerald cower behind Juliuz.)

(Echo glances at her gun, which is across the room.)

Nicki: Hey, don't you dare! (Echo runs for her gun and Nicki goes after her.)

Echo: Huul! (Nicki grabs onto Echo's charm necklace and pulls back, slowing Echo down. Echo is surprised and hurt.)

Juliuz: Evelyn!

Echo: No! *grk* (Juliuz starts to come to her aid.)

Echo: Get Rosie and Emerald... *glck* outta here!

Juliuz: But-

Echo: Go! *hhk* I'll... handle this! *gack* (She shouts as Nicki pulls back on the necklace.)

Nicki: Micki, get out here and get them! (Nicki shouts.)

Micki: Hey, sorry about this!

Juliuz:! (Micki appears behind Juliuz, surprising him.)

Micki: Oop! (She swings her weapon down, but Juliuz dodges.)

Micki: Hey, wait! You can't run away yet! Fight me! (ง'̀-'́)ง (Juliuz starts to get Rosie and Emerald out, but he looks back. Micki yells at him.)