4.★The Unknown Sparks★

Começar do início

His forehead was dripping with sweat. His long hair sticking to the forehead.

He had been feeling an eye on him for a while now. He looked at his side to see a head hiding behind the wall suddenly, followed by a giggle.

He rolled his eyes and walked towards the wall. He quickly grabbed the spy from behind the wall earning a gasp from the intruder.

"How many times I have told you to keep your dirty eyes away from me?" Jungkook said with a serious gaze but the girl giggled at that.

"How many times I have told you I won't stop until I marry you?"

"You are something else Lisa." Jungkook said letting go of her. He knows that the girl had an undying crush on him since childhood. But he had no time for those petty romances.

He have a family to take care of. Besides there wasn't that spark whenever he looked at Lisa. All he sees is his childhood friend. But the girl was good at heart. So he haven't said anything to break her little dream. Besides his mother love that girl very much that Ye Jin would definitely love Lisa to be his wife.

"Jungkookah Eunwoo is here to see you...." Ye Jin yelled from inside.

He let of go of the girl and walked inside. Lisa pouted when she saw Jungkook going. It was only those few moments she would get to talk to Jungkook.

"Why are you inside my house in the morning itself?" Jungkook asked with a scowl on his face.

"I am hurt dude. I am your friend. Are you not happy to see me?" Eunwoo pulled out a hurt expression on his face.

"He is petty about that promotion Eunwoo don't mind him." Eunwoo chuckled at Jungkooks sulky expression. The older one among them was Eunwoo of course. He was 27 while Jungkook was 25. But they became friends during their training period. And ever since then Eunwoo was a loyal friend to Jungkook.

" I have came here with a deal Jungkook. A deal that will benefit you plus your promotion too." Eunwoo became serious in seconds.

Jisoo who was inside her room all these time peaked out when she heard Eunwoo's voice. She winked at him with a naughty smile and the latter shook his head. Discreetly telling her 'not now'. Let's just say they both are in a secret relationship. If Jungkook was to know that Eunwoo would be a dead piece of meat for sure.

"What kind of deal? Don't tell me you are secretly giving me as a bait for Kim's mafia." Jungkook whispered the words to not be heard by his mother. Not everyone knows that kingsloy's were a widespread underground mafia in korea.

"It's not any mafia you idiot. But you are definitely working for the kingsloy'."

"Oh my god! The kingsloy'?" Ye Jin squealed. Who wouldn't when they hear the name kingsloy'. The only thing she was able to grasp from the whole whisper contest was this.

"No way I am working for those f*ckers.. ouch."

"Language kook. You sisters are home." Ye Jin said swatting Jungkooks head who rubbed the spot with a pout.

"You are not working in their mafia nor any business. You will get 10000 dollars per month for this job. If you demand a raise they will consider it too."