3.★A Bodyguard For Jimin★

Start from the beginning

Ye Jin stood there with her mouth agape.

"Look Hyun your girls are getting bold these days."

"They will be. They are my girls after all. Look I am going baby. I will miss you." Hyun said smooching Ye Jin's cheeks. The latter rolled her eyes at his dramatic husband.

"You are literally one door away from us. Then why all this drama?"

"You are the same heartless sassy queen i love so much." Hyun Bin said with a scowl.

"Yeah~ yeah~ that won't change." Ye Jin said rolling her eyes. The lady walked towards the kitchen swaying her hips on his way.

"Damn." Hyun whispered looking at his wife's back.

The following evening

"Why are you suddenly taking me to my house Tae?"

Hoseok was wearing a boat neck black sleeveless shirt and a grey designer long coat with threaded embroidery on it. White pants and a sparkling black heels adorned his legs.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You have been asking me to go to your house for so long."

"You don't go to my house if there isn't a reason for that. I know you and my father doesn't get along well. I know you more than anyone Tae. " Hoseok looked at his husband with his keen eyes. Taehyung let out a defeated sigh, he can't win against his wife.

He made Hoseok sit on their bed. He had already changed to go when Taehyung mentioned about going out. But never thought it would be his house.

"Okay. I need a help from your brother."

"Okay now you need his help. You were so insecure to ask his help when you needed him for your mafia sh*t. Now what happened now?" Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest. Taehyung sat near him.

"Look Jimin is in danger. He need a personal bodyguard-"

"So you are making my hyung his personal security."

"No. No baby. Let me complete. I need him to find one in his department who is genuine and apt for the postion."

"I knew you wanted something in the beginning when you were suddenly interested to go to your in laws." Taehyung smiled sheepishly. Hoseok pouted. He really thought Taehyung was going to take him out for a date. He feel lonely and suffocated in this palace house. Sometimes he would even feel like he was much more of a free bird when he was with his parents. At the same time he can't imagine a life without Taehyung too.

" So can we go now?" Taehyung asked with his puppy eyes. He circled his hands around hoseok's hips from the side. The smaller let out a sigh.

Taehyun sat among the chirpy male's inside Sana's best friend's house. He already hated his existence some more today.

His wife had dragged him to change and get ready for this baby blue themed party. Making him wear this baby blue suit which she selected. Taehyun felt itchy looking at his attire in the mirror. That woman is going to make him commit suicide one day.