Less and less

Atsushis pov :
He turns towards Yosano.
"When did you first do it ?"
"I don't know the exact date but a few weeks ago . I was alone and I went on a walk . I came across that alley and went in . I don't know why but I just felt like it needed to be done . They asked me and I said yes "
"have you done it since ?"
"I went back the next day . But left it for a while then back again after me and Ranpo fought . I came home to shower and that was it "
"Do you feel the need to do it again ?"
"Sure it was enjoyable . I don't feel like I need it but if it were offered I won't probably say yes"
"Do you know what you were taking ?"
"No they just had it so I did it "
"how did you take it ? Snort it , syringe ?"
"Both I think I can't really remember "
"Ok . Be honest do you have any here ?"
"No I only done it there and if I did I'm not stupid enough to leave it around "
"Ok . Chuuya did say you had something. Can you tell or show me ?"
"Are you going to take it away ?"
"Depends what it is "
He sighs and gets the box from under his bed .
"have you used anything from this box ?"
"Only a few vapes maybe a box of cigarettes"
"Why don't you want me to take it ?"
"That's all I have left . Your all away I hurt myself when I'm upset . This is hurting me sure but it doesn't have a change of me bleeding out "
"Ok I can undertake that and yes its not the better option but it is at the same time . What if we take a few away . If you can make them last 2 weeks you can have more . The further you go the less you get and less time so you can sri have it but find other copying mechanisms aswell "
"Ok "
He takes a few things out and places the rest back under his bed .
"Do you want to talk to the others they were a bit startled"
"I don't know . They're probably going to tell at me "
"I can promise you they won't and if they do you can come back to your room . And well done for talking to chuuya that was really awesome"
"he's more calm than you think"
Yosano take his hand and leads him out to the others .
He sits on the couch and looks at the floor .
His leg is shaking a little .
"Atsushi we just want to talk to you about how we can help "
The president sits on the couch opposite .
"Is there any way we can help you move forward from some of the obstacles You've faced ?"
"I don't know "
"Ok that's fine we can find things . We aren't going to stop you from coming to work but we think it's best you step back from the murder case for now and work on some B&E and other things "
He nodds .
"As you stated we did fine anything you shouldn't have had . Wii you be willing to give reports on the guys you done this with considering that's it's not right for them "
"I don't know any names "
"That's fine . Is there anything else we should know about ?"
"No"
The others leave .
Dazai sits down next to him .
"What you did was stupid yes but we can move on from that yeah ?"
Dazai holds out his arms .
"Yeah "
Atsushi moves into dazais arms .
"Will you tell me next time if you do something stupid "
"I'll try"
"I'll take it "