Idiots

Atsushis pov :
He re joined the others in the kitchen to find that there wasn't enough room for all the junk they brought.
"I told you it wasn't going to fit"
Aktugawa yelled from the living room on the couch.
"Why won't it fit?"
Atsushis asked out of interest.
"Dazai put the first thing in wrong and now it won't go in properly!"
Chuuya yells whilst dragging Dazais coat over his head.
"Let me have a look"
Within a few minutes Atsushi had gotten it all to fit.
"There it needed some turning around that's all now let's watch a movie"
The others didn't quite know what to say so they just nodded.
They started watching zootropolist (my favourite)
But didn't finish it because Chuuya got drunk off some red whine he brought and turned the TV off.
After they put chuuya to bed they didn't have anything to do.
"Are we going to do something or just sit here in silence!"
Aktugawa yelled in a whisper so he didn't wake chuuya.
"We could have a threesome?"
"Dazai no!"
Atsushis says in embarrassments.
"I'm down"
Aktugawa says out of no where leaving both him and Dazai looking at Atsushi.
"Umm no I'm good but you two do what you want I'm going to bed"
And with that he went to bed.
But he couldn't sleep because all he could here was the others with chuuya instead of Atsushi.
The thing was Atsushi did want to join but one he was a virgin and two he didn't want the others seeing his scars so he left it.
Next morning
Atsushis pov :
He was woken up by his stomach rumbling but he ignored it and got up to see what the others were doing.
He walked into the living room to see Dazai and Chuuya laying together naked under a blanket and Aktugawa on the arm chair half dressed.
Atsushi sheepishly clapper his hands causing the others to all jump up out of fear.
But it was more frightening for Atsushi having to cover his eyes after the blanket fell off Dazai and Chuuya.
They all showered and got ready for the day.
They all checked their calendars and none of them were working that day so they all headed down town.
4 hours later:
They were all tired and hungry apart from Atsushi who ignored it.
So they went to a little cafe for some tea and cake.
They got there orders of tea and coffees then cake and muffins and Chuuya who got a cookie.
But Atsushi only got a tea which was rather small.
They were sat at a table for 4 with Dazai and Atsuhi on one side and Aktugawa and Chuuya on the other.
Dazai looked over at Atsushi who was only sipping his tea.
"You not hungry Atsushi?"
"Oh no I'm ok for now."
"Ok but it's just you haven't had anything at all today and we have and we don't want you passing out or anything it's also quite hot outside"
"I'm not gonna pass out I'm fine stop worrying."
Atsushi was getting a little bored of listening to the others go on about old times so he went on his phone scrolling through instagram and stuff.
He scrolled for like 30 minutes and then he fell asleep.
Not soon after Dazai woke him up so they could leave.