Sleep over

Later that day when chuuya and Aku was at Dazais house :
Chuuya and Dazai had figured out a plan to try and fix this mess.
Dazai and Chuuya start walking to Aku and  tell him there going to Atsushis for a sleepover.
At first Aku was not having it but I'm the end well he's in the car now so.
Dazai calls Atsushi telling him there coming for a sleepover in about 10 minutes so to get ready.

Atsushis pov :
He was not ready for a sleep over to he had to tidy up and empty.

⚠️tw⚠️
He runs to the bathroom and immediately shoves fingers down so hard he doesn't even gag he just started vomiting Al the water and stomach acids from the day ready for the sleep over.
⚠️tw over⚠️

He was washing up and changing bandages.
The doorbell rings so he shoved the bandages in the cupboard not noticing that his blade had fallen out . He runs to the door letting the three in. He was told to sit down by Dazai so he and Aktugawa could talk it out. And surprisingly they did. It was all over within minutes.
The night began after that.
They ordered food and played games and had so much fun.
It was now like 3 am and everyone was sleep so Atsushi snuck into the bathroom to empty again but was shocked to find his blade out on display and wondered if the others noticed it or not.
⚠️tw⚠️
He was so nervous he started throwing up and he threw up  a lot because he had to eat all the stuff they ate. Once he finished he turned and saw the blade so he added to his collection oh his arms be then made sure to put it away afterwards.
⚠️tw over⚠️
He left the bathroom and slept on the coach because Dazai and Chuuya we're sharing his and Aku was in the guest room.
Continue after please everyone stops here when all the good bits r after 🥲