The day part 2

Dazais pov :
He and Atsushi walk into the police station to get the information.
Dazai waiting at the counter with Atsushi leaning up against the wall.
"Here you go Dazai hope it help see you soon bye"
"Good bye sir see ya"
With that done Dazai and Atsuahi walk out back to the car to head to the crime scene where Ranpo is waiting for them.
Atsushis pov :
'Omg this is taking forever I just want to go home right now I need a nap'
"Come on Atsushi we need to get this to Ranpo kay"
"Ok coming Dazai"
'YOU DO REALIZE HES LOOKING DOWN ON YOU AND TELLING YOU TO HURRY UP BECAUSE YOUR SLOWING HIM DOWN RIGHT ?'
'No I don't think I'm doing that he asked me to come so he wants me here right?'
'NO STUPID HE WAS TOLD TO TAKE YOU BECAUSE THE OTHERS DIDNT WANT YOU THERE YOU SHOULD KNOW THIA BY NOW YOU REALLY ARE STUPID ARENT YOU?'
'Yeah I guess I am aren't I'
Atsushi and Dazai are now at the crime scene with Ranpo.
Ranpos pov :
'Where are they, their taking forever'
'Oh there they are they took there sweet time'
"Hiya Ronpo sorry we're late the station was a bit slow today"
"That's fine Dazai can I have the document please?"
"Yes here you go"
Dazai handed over the document.
Ronpo took one look
"It was the boyfriend"
"You got that from looking for 1 second?"
Atsushi said in amazement
Dazai was happy to see him in a happier mood now.
But that soon changed
Atsushis pov :
He looks over to his right to see the person who was murders still on the floor with a bullet through their head.
It made him feel sick to his stomach.
'THAT SHOULD BE YOU'
'What are you talking about?'
'YOU SHOULD BE DEAD LIKE HER.
BECAUSE YOUR DISCUSSING,UGLY AND FAT THERES SO MUCH MORE YOU KNKW BUT I SHOULDNT WAST YOU TIME LIKE YOUR DOING WITH THEM'
Atsushi didn't even know to respond to the voice what it said destroyed him.
Luckily he got a call from the agency which brought him back to reality
"Hello?"
"Hi Atsushi it's kunikida can you tell the others to come back now, we assume you've solved the murder?"
"Yes we have or Ranpo did and I'll tell them to come back bye"
"Bye"
He hangs up and tells the others what kunikida told him.
They were all confused why they needed to go back because there was nothing happening today.
Kunikidas pov :
Atsushi,Dazai and Ranpo all came in a few minutes later looking confused.
Then realising he didn't tell them why they needed to come back so soon.
"Ah your back we were going to the coffee shop and wondered if you wanted to come!"
Dazai and Ranpo immediate said yes where as Atsushi took a little longer to respond but he said yes as well.
They all headed down to the coffee shop to get something to eat and drink after a long day of hard work.
Atsushis pov :
They all sat down and started ordering what to have.
Most of them getting cake or ice-cream because it was still quite hot from earlier.
Atsushi orders a small muffin after arguing with the voice weather or not to get one.
Once all the stuff was delivered to the table they all dug in apart from Atsushi who took a little longer to take a bite.
'YOU KNOW YOU DONT DESERVE THIS YOUR ALREADY FAT ENOUGH AS IT IS YOU DONT NEED IT I PROMISE YOU'
'I do deserve it I've worked hard all day you know'
'WORKED HARD PLEASE ALL YOU'VE DONE IS SLOW EVERYONE DOWN TODAY'
Everyone has finished there food and drinks that they got even Atsushi who took a little longer to do so.
Dr Yasono offered Atsushi a lift home since they live the Sam way.
And Atsushi not wanting to be rude said yes.
The car ride was quiet and awkward until Yasano spoke up.
"Atsushi are you feeling ok you've been quiet and you didn't eat much today?"
It took Atsushi a second to respond.
"Yes I'm fine just feeling a little under the weather"
He wasn't lying either that voice had given him a horrible head ache.
"Here we are Atsushi and don't come in tomorrow if you don't feel well it will make you feel worse ok bye see ya" she said waving then driving off.
It didn't take long for the voice to come back into Atsushis mind.