"Jayme and Alphonso was so nice to me. It was kind of hurt that they see me as their Iris but I understand. They must really miss her. And I know how much it hurts to lose someone that you care about so dearly." Iris confessed.

"Like your Ben?" Ben said without taking off his glance on the mantelpiece.

Iris were silent for a moment. The memory of her lover keep rewinding on her mind. A tear fall down her cheek. She immediately wipe it before she turned back at the mantelpiece as a sad smile appeared on her lips.

"Yes... like my Ben."

Ben immediately turned to her and saw a painful smile from her. He understand the feeling. The were holding onto the same pain. Both of them stayed silent. After some of awkward silence between the two, Ben break the silence.

"Does it really hurt for you to see me?" He asked looking at her.

"More than you could ever imagine." She tried to hide sadness in her voice. She turned to face him. "Does it hurt for you to see me?"

"Hurts more than a thousand small knifes in my heart." Ben said as he look down on his hands.

"I feel like I heard that before." Iris spoke.

Ben gave a small laughed. "Well, I got it from you- I mean from my Iris."

"I got it from Ben. I mean my Ben."

"He sounds like a wise person."

"He is indeed... Not like you." Iris added.

"Here we go again. Mean." Iris laughed as Ben couldn't help but scoffed and smiled. They didn't know what else to say and stay silent. The memory of their lover keep playing in their mind. Neither of them wanted to let go.

"I'm terribly sorry for what happened to your siblings."

"It's okay. You don't know anything." Ben said. Slowly his heart started to warm up towards her, even though he didn't noticed it.

"If I knew that would happened, I would kill the old man, myself. I don't care who he is or who's side he's on. I would hurt you guys but I won't killed you because I know how much it's going to hurt her." Iris pointed her finger at the mantelpiece. "Well, except when I had no choice."

For a moment, Ben saw his Iris in her. He felt something burning inside his chest. A feeling that made him want to reach out and hug her. To hold her close and keep her safe. He wants nothing more than comfort her and tell her that everything will be fine. Like he always do to his Iris. But he stopped himself from doing that.

Meanwhile.

Diego look around. "Wait. Where's Iris?" He asked.

They look at each other before realization hit them. "Shit." They muttered.

"Really guys?" Diego sighed.

Back at the house.

"Wait... Did you just kidnap me again?" Iris asked as Ben gave a small laugh.

"You just realized that now." Iris laughed. Her laugh is like a music to his ears. She was precious to him. This Iris? He don't know yet.