A little insight

I wanted to provide a sort of insight for how this creature she turned into looks and how some of the stuff works and I found this character sheet I made about Vera so I'm going to just copy it all here.

The Chupacabra creature is a mix of these two photos

The description of how the monster looks should make a little more sense when you see these

The description of how the monster looks should make a little more sense when you see these. Also the spikes that were mentioned in a few chapters. I incorporated the fur since most of these creatures are in fact hairless.

And then the character sheet I made forever ago.
Age: 17
Zodiac: Libra
Ethnicity: Afro-Latin
Height: 5'8/ over 7 feet during the transformation./ 6'0 after the first time she transforms
Species: Were-Chupacabra [Fish-headed Dog variant] (made that up)
Sexuality: Queer
Sibling(s): Devon Q. (Half Brother biologically)
Some of the information you already know.
Transformation(sort of):
Stats with loud popping noises as her spine shifts, elongating in areas to create the sharp spikes that protrude from her back. Her face completely deconstructs, the bones breaking and shifting to create the big eyed fish like head. Her ears move towards and elongate, sleekly pointing back. Her jaw completely dislocates, bones forming out of thin air to create her long, jagged, and sharp teeth. Her body convulses as the bones break, reshape, grow, and lengthen due to the intense amount of pain it creates. Most of the bones in her arms, legs, hands, and feet breaking to create front and hind legs and thick paws with dms harp cat like claws. Her torso expands as the bones and organs inside grow larger. As she transforms a patchy layer of silk hair grows on her body, too short to cover most spots leaving her with a bald like complexion. Her snout being the last to form from the excess bones in her body that weren't needed elsewhere, move to her face. The transformation is a very bloody almost gory one as bones tear through flesh giving clear views of inside of her body before the skin heals over it. The transformation in and out of form is basically torture.

It's a lot to read and it's all over the place but I didn't feel like editing it and just copied it exactly how it was already written. Also this whole thing was a little rushed so if it's hard to understand just leave a comment and I'll explain further