Chapter 1: ~*The Arrival*~

~*//////////////////////*~
Vera awoke that morning with a strange
feeling in the very pit of her stomach, it felt unnatural, and she wanted it gone.

'Probably nothing,' she thought.

So she got up and out of bed, throwing on her robe as she dug through her closet for her uniform of the day. After retrieving it, she went off to shower, continuing with her morning routine. After getting ready she walked down to the main floor of Ophelia Hall met with the smiling face of Enid and the neutral face of Yoko.

"You look weird today." Yoko spoke breaking the silence between the three of them.

"I feel weird." Vera responded, dusting off her cropped uniform top.

"Maybe it's the weather." Yoko implied.

Vera shrugged before shaking her head, the two nodding in agreement before turning to Enid.

"You are awfully quiet this morning Enid, for someone who doesn't know how to stop talking at least," Yoko said plainly, glancing at Enid questioningly.

Before Enid had the chance to get a word out Vera started walking away.

"Walk and talk people, we're late for breakfast and I'm starving. If we miss it I'm eating both of you starting with you Yoko." Vera said in a snarky tone.

Her stomach growled loudly as if on queue to make her threat seem a little less empty.

"So Enid, anything you'd like to share with the class?" Vera questioned.

Her head was down as she stared at her phone screen, yet she walked with ease, turning down corridors and dodging people as if it were muscle memory. Yoko, who was to the left of Vera, walked next to her doing the same.

"Nothing too important just the fact that my new roommate arrives today!!" Enid practically squealed, jumping as she walked.

"That's so awesome Enid!! I like totally can't wait for you to scream about it all day!" Vera jumped up and down squealing sarcastically.

"Hey don't be jealous. In my defense I offered you to room with me but you chose to room with Yoko instead." Enid spoke seriously.

"I'm just better." Yoko smiled, peering at the two over her shades. "That and I told Vera about how you blast k-pop music all day." Yoko added quickly.

The trio arrived at the dining hall, waiting in line and getting their breakfast, looking for their usual seats with the very mismatched friend group.

Once the trio had sat down Enid continued her speech. "Maybe she's not as bad as they say?"

"Didn't she release live piranhas on a bunch of normies?" Xavier asked, looking up from his conversation with Ajax.

"Sick." Yoko smiled.

"What do you think she's gonna be like Vera?" Ajax turned to her, the rest of the group doing the same.

Vera looked up slowly, the almost raw meat that had been piled onto her plate basically gone.

"Hmph?" She swallowed, the meat going down harshly. "I don't care what the new girl is like as long as she doesn't steal Enid from me." She sighed, wrapping an arm around Enid.

"Awe little miss jump off a cliff and die cares about little old me?" Enid smiled, leaning into Vera.

"God that was so cringe." Ajax chuckled.

Vera stared him down, a low feral growl leaving her lips before continued to dig into the meat on her plate, purposefully tugging and ripping it apart with her teeth to add to the effect of her unspoken threat.

Ajax stared at her, his face flushing. "Point taken."

Enid smiled, cheesing a little too hard. Vera quickly took notice of it, nudging Enid's leg with her foot. The two shared a look before Enid hid her face. Vera cracking a toothy smile.

~*//////////////////////*~

Vera had left out of her final class for the day, looking around for Enid for a few minutes before giving up and sitting with Yoko and her other vamp friends. They conversed for a while before the a set of double doors creaked open. Vera looked up when she noticed Enid step through the doors, a dark haired pale girl next to her. She nudged Yoko and pointed to the doors, earning the attention of other students who directed their attention to the two also.

"Welcome to the quad!" Enid smiled. "It's a pentagon." The girl responded flatly.

Vera cracked a smile, getting up and walking in their direction before Ajax walked up to them, (having walked faster) and started up a conversation with Enid about the girl who unknowingly to him, stood right behind her. Vera rolled her eyes and began walking the other way, not before overhearing the girls name. 'Wednesday huh..?' She smiled to herself.

~*//////////////////////*~
Word Count: 777

First chapter was a bit of a long one, don't know how to feel about it but I hoped you liked it! I may bounce around the episodes, I definitely don't have the time at the moment to go into full detail from some of the episodes.

Don't be a silent reader!! Leave some ideas in the comments and please vote! (Only if you want too)
Made some minor edits idk feeling in the editing/writing spirit 😍😍
~*//////////////////////*~