Chapter 13

*Sam's POV*

I was cuddling with Kian watching a movie. We were watching my favorite movie, Clueless. I made him watch it. He got into it the first half hour. Well how can you not be into that movie. My stomach started to hurt. I got really bad cramps. I groan in pain. It still was that week. (catch my drift ladies)

"You ok babe?", Kian asks.

"No. It's still that week."

"Oh."

*Kian's POV*

I know a lot of guys are usually wusses around girls on their period, but I'm not. I just acted like it was nothing.

"Ugh my back hurts.", Sam says.

"Want me to rub it?"

"You'll do that for me?"

"Of course baby."

"Damn I love you." She pecks my cheek. She turns around and I massage her back.

*Sam's POV*

Ok I don't think I can love Kian anymore. He offered to massage my back while I was on my period. It felt good.

*Kian's POV*

I heard a knock downstairs.

"Hey babe there's someone downstairs I'm gonna get it."

"Ok."

I look through the peephole. It was a short guy with curly brown hair and blonde highlights. I recognized him.

"Shit!"

"Kian I know you're in there answer the fucking door!" I run upstairs.

*Sam's POV*

Kian runs back in our room with a scared look.

"Babe something wrong?"

"Jc found us!"

"What?! How did that happen?"

"I don't know. All I know is he's outside the door. Let's stay in here." He runs to me immediately hugging me, having his arms around my head. I can hear kicking downstairs. I start to cry.

"It's ok baby you're ok."

*Jc's POV*

I overheard Kian and Sam talking about running away so I followed them. I followed them and they thought they got away from me. I'm gonna get them and I'm gonna end them.

Woah that just happened! I saw today that I hit 100 reads and I would like to thank my readers and the people that voted and I love you guys so much!

*IF YOU HATE SELF PROMO PLEASE STOP READING!*

I have another fanfic. It's a jenndrea one and it's called Torture.

Thank you all so much for reading and for 100 of them! -Sam