Chapter 21

*Kian's POV*

I let the blood drip from my wrist to the floor. I also think of an escape plan. I don't care if Sam doesn't want to me. She's still mine. Well even if I do escape, I don't know where Sam is. She can't be back home, because her mom kicked her out. I found her once, I can find her again.

Ok, who is good friends with Sam? I remember her talking to a girl once. I think her name was Lisa. She must be staying at her place.

I started thinking about my escape plan when I looked up. I saw a tile that looked a little lose. I pull it off the ceiling and pull myself through the hole in the ceiling. I crawled until I saw freedom. I push myself free and climb on top of the roof. I jump and was careful about landing on my feet. I ran until I was very far away from the prison. I saw a car that no one was in. I hot wire it and drive away.

*Sam's POV*

"It was fun meeting you guys!", I said when me and Lisa were about to leave.

"You too! Text me!", Lauren said.

"I will." We exchanged phone numbers earlier.

*skip drive to Lisa's house*

We were tired and plumped on the bed. We get ready for bed and Lisa sets up my own bed on the floor.

"Night Lis."

"Night girlie!"

We drift off.

*Kian's POV*

I stopped driving when I saw the car Sam and I drove in when we ran away. I parked the car. I'm gonna see her beautiful face again. I doubt that she's gonna forgive me, but she's mine. I rang the door bell, because she will hate me more if I sneaked through the window.

*Sam's POV*

I heard the sound of a doorbell which made me wake up. Lisa must have heard it, because she woke up.

"Who's here?", she said half asleep.

"I don't know I'll get it." I rubbed my eyes and walked downstairs.

"K-Kian?"

"Hi Sam."

"What are you doing here and how did you get out?"

"I escaped and I miss you baby." He cups my right cheek with one hand.

"Kian-"

"Look I know I fucked up, but I was just angry. I was so pissed that I took it out on you. Sam, I love you. You're the one who makes me forget about my shitty past. You are the light to my darkness in my life. I was so happy and blessed and lucky that I got to call you mine." He cups my cheeks and our faces were only a few inches apart.

"Please. Just one more chance and I won't you hit you. I was just angry and that's in the past now. Please."

I was very touched and it was super sweet, but I still didn't trust him.

"You're gonna have to give me some time to think about it."

"Ok." He let go of my face and I close the door in his face. I go back upstairs and thought about everything Kian just said to me. I do miss him.

*Kian's POV*

Sam shuts the door in my face and I turn around. I slide down the door and look down at my pants. A tear falls from my face. She is going to be mine.

I open the door again, very quietly, and crash on the couch. I wanted my girl back and I was going to get her back.

————————————————————————————————

Hey guys! So kinda creepy huh? Sneaking into someone else's house without permission. Hope you guys liked this! -Sam