Chapter 7

*Sam's POV*

I woke up in someone's arms. Kian. Wait aren't I supposed to be at school? Oh shit, my mom's gonna kill me when she doesn't see me this morning!

"Kian wake up!" I slap his arm.

"Oh hey babe." Holy shit his morning voice is sexy! He wraps his arms me with a grin on his face.

"Kian school!"

"Oh fuck school today."

My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" Shit my mom!

"Listen mom, it's ok I stayed at a friend's last night."

"Well you better get your ass over here so you can go to school!"

"I will mom don't worry." I hang up.

"Kian I don't wanna go to school."

"It's ok. Just tell your mom you're going to school and stay here with me."

"Gosh you're the best!" I peck his lips. I text my mom.

Sam: Hey mom I'm at school. Don't worry.

Mom: Thanks for letting me know, sweetie. Love you.

Sam: Love you too.

"Babe I just let her know. Now we can cuddle."

"Yay!" He wraps himself around me like cocoon. I laugh at his silliness. He had his head on my neck and he starts kissing it. He finds my sweet spot and I moan. He gets on top of me and continues kissing me. He slides his hand under my shirt. He strokes my stomach and my breast.

*a few hours later*

Kian takes out a cigarette.

"Want a puff?" I shrug. He hands me a cigarette and lights it for me. We breath clouds of smoke. My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?", my mom screams. I look at the time 4:30. Shit! School ended an hour ago.

"I'll be right there just hang on."

"Who was that?", Kian asks.

"My mom. I was supposed to be home an hour ago."

"Shit. I'm sorry babe."

"Hey it's ok. It was worth it cause I got to hang out with you." He looks at the ground and smiles. I know he's blushing.

"Can I walk you home?"

"Of course you can." We walk to my house holding hands. Before I open my door, he hugs me.

"Bye babe." He pecks my lips.

"Bye." I open my door to my pissed off mom.

"Where the hell were you?"

"I'm really sorry. After school, my friend wanted to hang out so I went to their house and I forgot to tell you."

"You have been forgetting to tell me a lot of things. If it happens again, you're grounded." I walk upstairs.

Hey guys! I'm enjoying writing this story, but it sucks.