Chapter 14

*Kian's POV*

Jc was still banging the door and I was protecting Sam in my arms. Why can't he just go away? I could Sam's tears on my chest and I tried my best to comfort her. I rubbed her back, I kissed her and I just kept hugging her trying to make her feel safe.

"It's ok babe your fine.", I kept telling her.

*Jc's POV*

I kept knocking and kicking the door. No one was opening it. I gave up. But this isn't the last time they'll see me.

*Kian's POV*

I heard nothing. The knocking stopped. I went downstairs and looked through the peephole.

"It's ok babe he's gone.", I say when I run back upstairs.

"He is?"

"Yes he is you're ok now." I wipe away Sam's tears with my thumbs. I grab her shoulders.

"Listen babe, if he comes back, I'm not gonna let him near you. I'm gonna protect you and keep you safe. I love you Sam."

"I love you too Kian." He cups my face and I kiss back.

*a few hours later*

Kian and I were watching a movie on Netflix. He left cause he needed to use the bathroom. I hear a tap on the window. Before I could even jump off the bed, he opens the window taking him with me. He beats me, punches, kicks and I could feel blood dripping from my nose.

Everything blacks out.

Wow so he took her away. What will Kian do when he can't find her? What will happen?