Chapter 27

*Lisa's POV*
The next morning I call Lauren.
"Hello?", she said.
"Hey how was Sam last night?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Didn't she stay the night?"
"No." I call Sam.
"Hello?", she says.
"Hey didn't you spend the night at Lauren's last night?"
"Yeah."
"Oh uh...cause um...she told me you didn't."
"Oh."
"Sam...."
*Sam's POV*
Shit.
"I'll call you back." I hang up immediately.
"Babe can you drive me to Lauren's?", I ask Kian.
"Sure." We walk to the car.
"Bye babe.", I say pecking his cheek.
"Wait." He grabs my arm and cups my face. He kisses me and I grasp his hair. He pulls away.
"I love you.", he says.
"Love you too." I walk out and he drives away. I turn around and notice Lisa. Shit.
"Um...you didn't see what just happened right?" Her jaw was clenched, her eyebrow was up and her arms were crossed.
"Oh I saw everything."
"Oh."
"What the heck? He hurt you, kicked you out oh and also he didn't want to raise the baby with you."
"I know, but-"
"Why do you keep crawling back to him? He's just gonna hurt you again and then you'll come back here crying and you know what?" I look up at her.
"I'm not gonna be there this time. Have a nice life, cause I'm done with you." She walks back inside. I cry.
"You know what? Who needs you? Fuck you!" I put two fingers in the air before walking away and not looking back. I walk back to Kian's. It was a long walk, but who cares. I cry on the way and wipe my tears a few times. I finally reach his door and knock.
"Hey Sammy." I walk in. I look up and he hugs me the second he sees my face.
"What happened?" He takes my hand and walks me to the couch.
"I'm no longer friends with Lisa."
"Why?"
"She saw us in the car and got pissed I guess."
"She saw us kissing?" I nod.
"Well why the hell would that make her mad?"
"She just thinks you're a bad influence."
"I'm not right?"
"No." He hugs me and I hug back, but tighter.
"I'm gonna change and I'm gonna be a good boyfriend." I just nod.
"I don't want you to run away again ok?" He sounds like he was gonna cry.
"Ok." I kiss his cheek.
Hey guys! So Lisa and Sam are over. What now? Do you think Kian and Sam will fight again?