Chapter 29

*Sam's POV day of delivery*

"Push! You're almost there! Push!", the nurse commanded. Finally, she was out.  It was a girl. That's what I wanted. A girl. I hold her in my arms and I sob. Kian was crying too.

"Do you have a name for her?", the nurse asks me.

"Zoey." I cry and my tears fall on her beautiful face. I hand her to Kian and he takes her in his arms.

"Shes's beautiful.", he says.

"She is."

"I know where she gets it from." I smile and blush. 

*a few hours later*

We take Zoey home and put her in her new crib. We watch her fall asleep. Kian wraps his arms around me from behind. 

"We're parents now.", he says.

"Yeah. Great parents." I turn around to face him. I cup his face and kiss him.

"Come on. Let's go to bed.", I say. He nods. I kiss Zoey on the forehead and follow Kian to our room. 

*1 year later*

"Kian you're not helping!" He hasn't been helping with Zoey. I had to do the diaper changes, the feeding, burping, putting her to sleep. He helps sometimes, but not as much like he did before. 

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I mean! You're not helping me out with Zoey!"

"I help you out.", he says rolling his eyes. 

"Barely! Gosh you're so...ugh."

"I'm what Sam?!" He slaps me. I hold my cheek. He punches me a few times.

"Hurts doesn't it?" I run upstairs and slam the door. I lock it and hold Zoey.