Chapter 11

*Kian's POV*

I kept thinking about where I was going to run away with Sam. I wanted to get out of town, but I didn't know where to stay. I was looking up houses or hotels we could stay at. I came across this old house and it looked like it was open. We didn't have to move in, it was only temporary. I decided we were going to stay in that house. I call Sam.

"Hello?", she says on the other line.

"Hey babe. I found this place we can stay at."

"Cool. When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too. Wait."

"Yeah?"

"Come over and cuddle."

"Ok I'll be there soon. Bye."

"Bye."

*Sam's POV*

I didn't care if mom noticed I was gone. I jumped out my window and walked to Kian's house. I let myself in.

"Hey babe.", I say.

"Hey beautiful." I sit next to him on the bed and peck his lips.

"I found this place we can stay at."

"Cool show me." He shows me this old, yet decent looking house.

"We're not gonna move in, we're just gonna sneak in there and live there. No one lives in that house so it's fine."

"Ok." Kian takes out a two cigarettes.

"Want a puff?"

"Hell yeah." I already done this before so it wasn't bad. We light our sticks and breath out clouds of smoke.

*Sam's POV*

I woke up in Kian's arms.

"Morning babe.", he says in his morning voice. I loved his morning voice, it was sexy.

"Morning." He sits and pecks my cheek.

"Remember that we leave tonight."

"I'll remember." My phone rings. It was my mom. I ignored it. I knew that she was gonna scream, I'll deal with that shit when I get home.

"Babe, I'm gonna go home so I can pack."

"Alright." He pecks my lips.

"See you later beautiful." I walk home. I open the door and see my mom standing in the kitchen, a pissed off look on her face, and her arms crossed.

"Sam why do you keep sneaking off?"

"Cause I can." She walks towards me and sniffs me.

"Have you been smoking?"

"Maybe."

"Alright that's it!"

"What's it?"

"You've been sneaking out, hanging out with friends without my permission and now I see that you have been smoking!"

"And?"

"I want you out of my house! I can not deal with a daughter that smokes!"

"I'm cool with that." I walk upstairs and start to pack. My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey girlie!"

"Oh hey what's up Lisa?"

"I was wondering if you would like to hang out today."

"Sorry can't going to a friend's house."

"Cool. How long?"

"A while."

"Ok don't be gone too long. Bye!"

"Bye." I hang up and continue packing.

Hey guys! This chapter sucks, I know, but it's going to get better (hopefully.) Love you guys! -Sam