Chapter 23

*Sam's POV*

I woke up in Kian's arms and I stroke them.

"Babe that tickles.", he says in that sexy ass morning voice.

"That morning voice always turns me on.", I say turning around to face him.

"Does this turn you on?" He pulls me closer to him and kisses me. The kiss was passionate and his tongue strokes my lips and I let him in. I grasp his hair. We both pull away.

"Really turns me on." He smiles. I was gonna give him a peck, but I had the urge to throw up. I run out of bed quickly put my head over the toilet. I puke my guts out and I feel pats on my back. I also feel my hair being pulled back.

"You ok, babe?"

"Yeah. I don't know I threw up. Must have been something I ate."

"Come on. Eat something so you'll feel better." I slightly smile and take his hand. When we get to the kitchen, he grabs my waist and pulls me up on the counter.

"What are you doing?"

"I love you." He cups my face and kisses me. He opens my legs so he could stand between my legs. I giggle in between kisses. He grabs my waist and pulls me down.

"I love you.", he says again.

"I love you too."

I finally get to eat my breakfast and I was trying to think why I threw up this morning. Wait. Me and Kian....Kian wasn't wearing...oh shit.

"Babe I gotta go to the store."

"I'll come with you."

"No it's ok." I rush out the door and yes. Yes I did leave with my pajamas still on. I don't care. Kian's gonna be so pissed, he might go back to hitting me. I drive to the drug store and buy the tests. I rush back home without saying hi to Kian and run to the bathroom.

I look at the results. Positive. Shit. I hear a knock on the door.

"Babe you ok?" I open the door and walk out.

"I'm fine.", I say obviously not fine.

"You don't sound fine. Please, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Fine. But you promise not to freak out?"

"Promise." I sigh.

"Ok well...I...I-I'm....pregnant." I look down not wanting to see his expression. I look up slightly and he grabs his hair. He hits the wall and looks down on the floor.

"Sam, I can't be a father!"

"I know-" He slaps me.

"Get out!"

"What?!"

"GET OUT! I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHERE YOU GO JUST LEAVE!" I grab my things and leave.

So what is Sam gonna do?