Chapter 14 : Hickey

Start from the beginning

He felt like crying, he didn't do it on purpose...it just....happened. Before he even had the chance to realise it.

He wouldn't have done it if he knew. Taehyung could feel his eyes getting teary as his chest physically hurt. He felt like he failed. If Jimin found out he'd hate him. His own mom would hate him. His entire family would hate him.

He'd be kicked out of the clan house and would have nowhere to go.

Tears started falling down from his eyes. He dug his own grave.

"Taehyung?!"

Taehyung turned around at the familiar voice and saw Jimin panting as he stopped a few meters before him, still in his night robe.

Taehyung's chest tightened up more, Jimin's presence felt like a ticking time bomb. One day it would burst and the worst would ensue.

Jimin noticed the tears on Taehyung's face and got visibly concerned,"A-are you okay?" He asked out in worry and slowly stepped towards Taehyung,"Why are you crying, Taehyung?" He asked now a few steps away.

Taehyung quickly wiped away his tears,"So-something fell inside my eyes" He lied, avoiding eye contact.

Jimin knew he was lying and it made him feel horrible to know Taehyung wasn't even telling him the reason behind his sadness.

"I..." Jimin began and looked down at his slipper clad feet,"I came to get you back, it's 5 in the morning, probably nobody's even awake at this hour, please come back with me" He requested.

Jimin was right. Taehyung was so desperate to figure out the conflict inside of him he didn't even think things through.

"I-I....I must have lost my mind, sorry" Taehyung whispered while his head hung low. He walked towards where Jimin stood and Jimin automatically led him back towards their room.
________________________________

"A-about last night" Jimin began as soon as Taehyung closed the bedroom door behind him.

"Yes?" He inquired, his previous melt down feeling like a distant memory to him.

"Seeing how the Sake from last night definitely had something wrong with it" Jimin began and blushed a little,"And it was given to us by Granny" He slowly added,"I apologize that you had to go through it, I'll speak to Granny about it" He said trying to console Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled a little at Jimin's attempt to cheer him up, Jimin must have thought he had been crying beside the pond because he was drugged against his will.

"It's okay, you don't have to, Mistress is a person made off of her own morals, she'll only get angrier if you try talking to her about it" Taehyung said, trying to help Jimin's guilty conscience,"And I think it's partly my fault" He said making Jimin look at him curiously.

"Your fault?" Jimin asked, unable to understand Taehyung's words.

"Yes, yesterday, after she dismissed you two, she asked if we..." Taehyung stopped for a moment, a blush developing on his own cheeks,"Do what married couples do at night" He tried his best to say it in a pure manner but only blushed harder,"And I accidentally answered no, she got angry and yelled at me before dismissing me" He told Jimin the entire story.

Jimin just stared at him,"You think she'd pull something like this again?" He asked.

Taehyung smiled bitterly,"I am unable to predict her but if she wishes, she might" He said, feeling a little morbid at the thought of being drugged again without knowing.

"What if we give her an indication that something happened between us last night?" Jimin slowly whispered, trying not to startle Taehyung.

"Li-like what?" Taehyung slowly asked out, the blush returning to his cheeks as he waited for Jimin's reply.