coaches daughter

I see the notification light up my phone screen, my dad texting me, inviting me to dinner tonight. He said hes taking out his team for dinner since they won their first game. My father is the coach for PSG, a professional soccer team. I text back saying ill be there, the whole team is so talented, and im good friends with some of the boys, but I know the main reason I want to go so bad is to see him. Neymar Junior, I think I fell in love with this man the second I saw him join my fathers team. I mean how could I not, look at him, hes gorgeous. Ive secretly been liking him for a while, no one knows, and no one should. Neymar is most definitely not interested, im not even sure he knows who I am, we've met and seen each other a couple times at training and games, but I doubt he pays an ounce of attention to me.

I feel a rush of anxiety hit me before I enter the restaurant, I mean ive known all these boys for a while, its just a bit intimidating walking in and seeing them all at once, I feel especially nervous to see Neymar tonight. I open the door and walk in, immediately spotting them all sitting together. A few of them notice me, I walk over and greet my father, giving him a hug, he tells me to sit down and order some food. 

I quickly scan the table for a seat to sit, and I see one, but its right next to...Neymar. He looks up at me, and I feel butterflies erupting my entire body. He flashes me a smile, I take it and go and sit next to him. "how are you y/n?" he asks me. Shock waves through me, i didnt even know he knew my name. "im good thankyou how are you?" I keep the conversation going. "ive been alright, I like your dress" he compliments me. My cheeks go red and I feel my breathe become unsteady. "thankyou" I say and he gives me a signature wink back, making me want to scream. 

Throughout the dinner we continue talking just the two of us, talking about our lives and careers, he seemed genuinely interested when I was talking and I feel like me really made a connection, and he definitely been flirty, but maybe hes just like that to everyone, I still shouldn't get my hopes up.

The dinner comes to an end, and were all about to leave, until Neymar pulls me aside, "I had a really great time tonight y/n, let me take you out again some other time, but just us next time" he says looking down at me seductively. "I would love that,"