Dead but by magic she comes back as a unicorn!

Start from the beginning

"Got it from you brother, I got it from you."

"Probably." He shrugged.

"What are you planning Niklaus?" I asked, looking at him for the first time.

He glanced at me, smirking, "you'll see."

I shrugged, whatever he has planned, he'll probably want the Witch out the way, a.k.a Bonnie Bennett. From there, I'm guessing he'll get his Werewolf and Vampire, then finally taking his Doppelganger. That being said, I think he'll try and kill Bonnie. Tonight. Even with the massive hole of emptiness in my chest, I surprised myself by actually having an accurate guess on what he was going to do.

"Alaric, Aria." Damon said, walking over towards us. I half waved and Ric nodded.

"Have you seen anyone out of place here?" he asked.

"Besides me? No." I mused. Alaric rolled his eyes.

"Where did Elena and Bonnie go?" Stefan said walking over to us quickly. "They disappeared, one minute they're talking, the next, I can't see them anywhere!"

"I'll go outside and check. Stefan, Damon, go into the hallway, I saw Jeremy go there a minute ago." Ric told us. They nodded and hurried away.

I turned to him, "anything you want me to do, Alaric." I said mockingly.

"Nope. Just stay here and look out for Klaus," he winked, matching my tone. He turned around and disappeared outside.

Becoming bored, I went the way Stefan and Damon had gone a few minutes ago, hearing voices, I turn the corner and saw Stefan picking up weapons that were used against Vampires from off the ground. There were three boys laying unconscious on the floor as well.

"Stefan," I grinned, "I never thought you had a soft spot for males. I mean I'm completely fine with it but poor Elena!" I pretened to be shocked. He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes, "alright grumpy, what happened?"

"Klaus, happened." he sighed, picking up the last stake. "They were compelled to kill or badly injure, Jeremy. Damon just ran off to find Elena and Bonnie."

"Oh." I said, didn't expect it to be this soon.

"Stefan!" We turned around as we saw Elena running down the hallway towards us, I could hear her heart beating wildly.

"Were's Damon?" I frowned.

"With Bonnie, we have a problem." She said quickly.

"What happened?" Stefan asked, grabbing her shoulder.

"Klaus is in Alaric's body. He lured me and Bonnie out and tried to attack us. He's here for her Stefan, to kill her. Bonnie can't kill him, because he'll just possess another body next time. If she kills Klaus, she'll kill Ric as well." Elena said with a pained expression on her face. Poor human, the thought of someone constantly dieing around her is like rabbits not having carrots ever again. Heart breaking.

"Wow, didn't see that one coming." I said, playing along with the fact I didn't know my brother was in my friends body. What? My memory is hazy revolving my family, but what I do remember is that Nik is a pain in the ass if something doesn't go his way.

My ears picked up on Alaric's voice. When I heard Bonnie's as well I knew what was going to happen next. "Elena, Stefan. We need to go, now." I said, "Bonnie's facing Klaus." Oh, its so weird saying Klaus instead of Nik, but they would probably look at me weird if I said Nik so...

We all ran down the corridors at the painful pace of human running. What feels like years, we finally reached the cafeteria where my brother stood, facing Bonnie. We missed a lot of their conversation so it sounded a little vague, hearing the last part.