chapter 11 | Leo's damage ☔︎

"Val turn right when you pass the next door

"Val turn right when you pass the next door. The area should be surrounded with about seven or eight guards." Eliana says through the earpiece. Passing the last door from the hallway I turn to the right. I need to hurry, the gun I have no longer has ammo. Taking out the dagger that I had put in my coat I slowly make my way up the stairs.

One guard is gurading the door, perfect. Grabbing him from behind I quickly smash his head on the wall knocking him out. This of course getting the attention of the other six guards who are downstair. Opening the door quickly snd locking it, their he is sitting behind his desk. Aiming the gun at him which doesn't have any bullets, the dumbass doesn't have to know.

"Shut up." I say before he could speak of whatever bullshit was gonna come out of his mouth. "You have something I need and your gonna give it to me." I tell him making my way closer. He smirks and leans back on his chair. "And what is that Ms. Storm?" Ah, he knows who I am, good. The gun still aiming at his forehead. I'm now in front of his desk. "Since you already know who I am, then you know extaclly why I came here."

Slowly walking around his desk still keeping the gun to his face so he doesn't try anything. "I want those files. I want to see where he's getting those shipments." I say, making each word clear. "Kill him, Val!" Who the hell gave the idiot an earpiece? "Leo shut up, your gonna distract her." To late for that Eliana.

The next second the gun is being snatched from my hand is now aimed at me. Smirking, I raise my hands up slowly. "Now, now look who's the one scared." This crusty, ugly man thinks I'm scared of him? More like his face. "Finally came back hm? I thought you died, not that I would've cared. Your stupid brother has been coming to my warehouse as well. I was expecting him but I got something much better today."

"Stupid my ass, get that fucker Val! Slam his big head!"

He talks to much. He comes up so close to me, putting the gun to my forhead. "You and your pathetic family are going to die and I'm going to watch it all. Let's start with you." His breath smells like beer and cigerates, has he ever heard of brushing your teeth. He smiles, not that kind smile. The creepy kind. "Goodbye."

Closing my eyes I want him to think I'm scared. The second I hear the clicking noise I quickly garb the gun and slam the gun on his head making him fall down. Blood starts coming out near his right eyebrow, aw I cut him. Throwing the gun across the desk I now quickly take the dagger and bend down to his level. Putting my mouth next to his ear I whisper.

"Now look who's the pathetic one."

Grabbing his hair, moving his head up. I bring the dagger up to his neck and stab him right in the middle. He screams and try's to push my hand away but I take the dagger out and stab his left eye. Getting up I walk to his desk. "Eliana I'm in," I need to hury up. "Oh God, I just threw up. I could hear the stabbing." Shit, shit, shit! The ponding on the door is getting louder their gonna bust it open any second from now. Connecting the phone to the computer I let it load and let it do its thing. "Ok Val I got in."

Opening the cabinets I take out the paper files. "YOU DID WHAT!" Eliana screams. "VAL you need to get out of there NOW!" Fuck I need to find the other files." Where the fuck are they. Fuck Eliana, I only have one I still need to find the others." Turning around the idiot is still on the floor screaming. "Fuck, I'm so so sorry Val. But please get the fuck out of there NOW!" Leo now says worriedly through the earpiece. I make my way to the only one window in the office. "Shit I can't go out the door their all there. I'm jumping out the window, fuck this shit."

Climbing out the window, I look down. If I jump I'll land on the rough grass. Its not that far down I just need to land corretly. "Fuck, here I go." Jumping down, I land with my feet, they sting for a second. Shit I knew I shouldn't had warn the fucken boot heels. I don't even know how the fuck I did it. Grabbing the files I start to run. "Valentina it's about to blow, HOLY SHITTTT!" Running as far as my numbed feet take me, I can feel my legs burning.

Stopping to catch my breath. The explosion sound is all I hear next which makes me cover my ears. I turn around, the warehouse is completely destroyed and up in flames. "Val you still there, Val?" I feel like passing out.

So this is what Leo did, he actually blew it up.

That fucking kid.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

me randomly coming back after accidentally logging out and forgetting my password, months later i just magically remember it, i'm very sorry readers i haven't been good at updating :/ i also don't really like this chapter, i might change it -mars

~ ❦︎ ☔︎ ❦︎ ~