chapter 8 | guests ☔︎

"Val well be there in five minutes

"Val well be there in five minutes." Eliana says taking off her seatbelt and mines.

I nod my head and continue to look out the window. Rain is slowing starting to fall again. Eliana had cleaned my cut on my head because it freaked her out so now all you could only see was the cut. It started to bleed again so there's probably still some dried blood up there.

I hope I don't absolutely look like shit or else my father will freak the fuck out. I don't feel tired but I feel annoyed I want to get over this shit. I know most probably will be to stunned or shocked after almost being blown up but this is my life. Nothing new, there's been worse.

The car finally comes to a stop and I don't even wait for the door to open. Opening the door I immediately stand up and breath the cold air. That car ride just made the headache worst. "Val, your crazy!" Eliana says worriedly, running to my side. "I'm fine don't worry." I want her to know that I actually feel fine.

I finally take a deep and look at my clothes. My white Nikes are dirty, same with white blue, light baggy jeans. My grey sweatshirt has blood stains. I keep looking at my shoes because they were so white and clean now their dirty ass hell and it makes me mad.

"Valll, oh my God. Your fucking crazy."

"What do you mean Bella, I think I look great for someone who was about to be blown up." I smile and put my hands on my cheeks, Bella who I'm assuming was waiting for us. Next to her was Leo who actually looks a little worried. Bella speed walks to me and hugs me.

"I'm just glad your okay." I wanna go to sleep then I'll be okay. "Here put this on because we have guest and your gonna scare them." Guest? I grab the long, green coat from her and put it on. "I'll tell dad your here!" With that Bella runs back into the house and Leo makes his way towards me.

"You good, Val?" I give hime a weird look. "I'm fucken fine." I feel weird when people ask if I'm okay cause honestly I don't fucken know. He looks at Eliana, when she notices she finally speaks. "I need to pee! Are we gonna keep standing here?" This women.

Making our way in Leo heads in first with me and Eliana behind. Walking into the living room I notice people by the poll table with drinks. I'm assuming these are our guest.

They all turn their heads as soon as they see us. I don't fucken blame them we probably look like shit. Exactly Eliana looks gorgeous, my bestie be looking pretty too. That's when I finally notice who exactly is there.

You have to got to be fucken shitting me.

Matteo and Lavinia, Luna and Hayden. The rest I have no clue. I make eye contact with Hayden and Matteo, keeping my face cold. Only making eye contact with them for six seconds and I stop it by turning my head forward, walking right past them, showing no type of reaction.

I like to walk past people, acting like they've never existed or I don't care. Old memories creep back up. It's all in the past Val, they no longer are irrelevant to your life.