chapter 6 | reunions ☔︎

"It's good to see you man again

"It's good to see you man again."

"I missed this fat ass bro." Fucken weirdos.

Matteo Night, has been friends with us since the beginning. He goes back when me and Leo just met. "The besties have reunited." Leo and Matteo are both annoying ass fuck, maybe that's why they understand each other so much.

"Remo my boy!" Leo says, who is now shaking hands with him. Remo Baxter, met him three years ago durning a race. "Elliott my boo!" Leo goes and pats the poor kid on the back. Elliott King, met him through Remo. He's one smart motherfucker.

Leo already had met both of them when he would come and visit me. They all get along too well. "That plane ride wasn't fucken it my head." Matteo says rubbing his head. "Stop cussing the baby's first word is gonna be fuck because of you."

"I'll be a proud father Lavinia." She slaps him on the head and walks to Luna to give her a hug. Lavinia Hope and Matteo, the high-school sweethearts. Also there eight month old child, Easton Night. No one was surprised when they announced they were having a kid.

"April oh my god!" Luna's scream is heard. April Heart, Luna's best friend. "Can we leave now I'm bored."

"Shut up Matteo."

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

We've been at the house now catching up and telling each other our embarrassing stories. "Y'all remember when Leo had to take a shit so he-" Matteo couldn't finish his sentence because slapped him on the head. "Bro shut the fuck up or I'll tell them yours." Leo says. "I'll give you 100 bucks." Lavinia says pulling out her wallet. "Alright deal!" Leo says proudly taking the money while Matteo excuses himself to use the restroom.

I can't seem to pay attention to what he has to say because my mind keep wondering off. Where is she? I haven't even see her at all this past week. Yes a week has passed and the last time I seen her was that fucken morning. She can't possibly be that busy.

So many questions are racing through my head. I wonder how'll she's react when she sees Matteo? Jesus Christ Hayden, stop overthinking and asking yourself questions you can't fucken answer.

I finally zone back in and realize everyone is laughing. "I know what a dumbass!" Leo says laughing, he looks like he's about to cry any second.

Deep, loud voices can be heard entering the living room. Darius and Mr. Storm look like their having a very important conversation they seem a little stressed too.

They both go quiet when they see their wives. Violet takes Mr. Storm hands and they walk away. Rosa does the same.

"Leo have you called- oh hi." Bella who also just entered the living room, looking confused. "Isabellaaaa!!" Matteo squeals like a little girl. "Look Lavinia she's all grown up, I think we really are getting old." He says wiping a fake tear.

"Umm hi it's good to see you but Leo can I talk to you right now?" Something definitely is off. Leo and Bella both walk off and everyone continues talking. "You good, Hay?" Matteo says. "Yeah." That's all I can manage to say.

"Bella is all big now I remember when she was only in elementary." Matteo says. "So...have you talked to...Valentina. I haven't see her." Every time I hear her name my heart just starts to pump faster for some reason.

"No."

I take a sip of the whiskey. No I haven't talked to her. Do I want to? I don't fucken know. Not like she wants to anyways. Not gonna complain I deserve it.

"Let's play poll, loser has to take shots! Just like high school times." Lavinia says, standing up and finishing her drink. With that everyone stands up and walks to the poll table.

This is gonna be a fucken night.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
slowly gaining back that motivation to write, srry for making u guys wait so long, thank u readers for ur patience and 25k reads!
- mars <333

~ ❦︎ ☔︎ ❦︎ ~