The certain alpha who was also present at the match , observing his victim.
He got up and made a remake for himself saying...

"She isn't that weak , how u thought, nice , it's gonna be fun , am already loving it ( laughs ). "

She got into the washroom throwing up...
After she got a little calm she came out and sat in the changing room hugging her knees... Her knee was bleeding but , she couldn't process anything, this was happening for the first time in her life..

She remembered how she ignored everyone and kept making the goals...

It wasn't her , it was her wolf , who took over her completely today .

New power unlocked...

In her birthday month every year, she gets know something new about herself..... And today was that her wolf can take over her body..

She knew what it was , but still she was trying to process everything....
She felt like passing out but , she tried to control herself... She was afraid that she might turn...

She was still in shock when others knocked on the door asking her is she was ok...
They came in and appreciated for today's match , they couldn't have won without y/n.
They helped her to the dispensary..

And left , after getting her wound treated she changed and went back home....

It was 7 when she reached home , she was deadly tired , she wanted to sleep but she had to cook for Taehyung...

She somehow managed to cook and taehyung was already home around 9 ...

He went upstairs to his room as soon as he entered inside , his eyes widened when they landed on his stuff....

His face turned red , this blood started boiling...

He took of his tie , threw his coat on the floor and stomped downstairs, y/n was settling food on the dining table...

He saw her , clenched his fists .

Stepped towards her , gripped her hair , he made her turn around and a hard slap landed on her face , which made her fall on the floor.

She cried in pain

Taehyung gripped her hair making her stand up and again a hard slap landed on her face .
She again fell on the floor... .

Tae ; u fucking shit ,

*Kick*

Get up , i said fucking get up , GET UP!!!

he yelled and y/n stood up stumbling ,her knees were hurting, her face was already numb , her ankle felt like it was already sprained.

Tae : u fucking slut , how dare u enter my room .

*Slap * she again fell on the floor with a loud thud , she cried in pain ..

Tae : get up !!! GET THE FUCK UP!!

*KICK*.

she again got up crying..

Tae : HOW DARE U TOUCH MY STUFF , JUST HOW DARE U. ...

"Slap ".

She again fell on the floor.

Y/n was crying badly.. she looked up and tried to explain...

Y/n : i..d.. didn't do..a.. anything.. i d.. didn't t...touch..

*Slap*

Tae : DON'T U DARE , LIE TO ME , WHORE , DON'T U DARE LIE TO ME . U fucking liar.

He kicked her multiple times in stomach, on her legs , her arms....

She was screaming on the floor begging him to just listen to her but taehyung was possessed by the anger and he didn't listen to her.

Many slaps.

Multiple kicks .

He pulled her hair , even dragged her , yanked her on the floor, against the wall.

Her lips were bleeding from sides , her head , her knees, her legs were bleeding, her face swollen ,she was sobbing, begging him to stop , trying to tell him that she didn't do anything but ......

It continued until he was tired , he stomped out of the house .

He didn't even noticed that she passed out minutes ago...

What happened that made him go crazy like that?? , didn't he promised himself that he won't hurt her??? , he won't touch her???..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀.
Thank you so much for reading.

A heavy part pfew , 😶

Make sure to check out my new story on my profile....

See u all soon