36. Eyes

TW mention of rape (not to the mf or mm)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Aiden.

We were back in the castle. After what happened at the manor me and Cassius were both on alert and left not a minute for packing things. It's not that we were running away like cowards but knowing Ava is there, we couldn't risk it.

The thought of her being alone in the manor with an intruder made me panic. I don't want to lose another female whom I love dearly.

We should train her. Every morning.

Cassius was hellbent on finding Zane. Until now he had never acted as if he were a threat and when I asked about it to Cassius, he didn't speak. I didn't ask further knowing that they don't get along.

Ava's rapid heartbeat was the first thing that alerted me and Cassius when we had entered the gates. The guards didn't do a thing because they thought Cassius was with her. That made both of us go feral.

But what made my blood run cold was the fact there was another scent with it. One which was hard to place because it was almost as if they had a spell on to disguise their scent.

It was a mix of a werewolf and a vampire but we all know there cannot be both in one. You can either be a werewolf or a vampire. But the scent was prominent for only one person.

Tired from working continuously the whole night, I got up from the chair giving myself a good stretch until a few of my bones cracked, and walked out of the office. I usually handle the matters and problems put forth by the people whereas Cassius does the security.

He has been carrying the guilt since yesterday afternoon for not protecting Ava. He doesn't want to lose his mate because of his clumsiness. Letting out a sigh I enter our room, the one which we had designed for all three of us to use.

Cassius's room was big but this was large and very handy to bend and stretch or even fuck. But sadly cannot fuck Ava because we haven't done the mating ceremony. After that, none of us will be leaving this room for a month, cherishing each and every part of her.

I see Ava sleeping in the middle of the bed, letting out soft snores. I sense a faint scent of Cassius, meaning he was here only minutes before.

My lips curl in a devious grin seeing what is written on the bed beside Ava.

Don't let her cum.

As you wish. I climb up over Ava's small frame curled up in fur. Slowly, taking that aside, I traced my finger over her jawline and brought it down to her neckline. Ava is a light sleeper and I try my best not to wake her up as I pull up her white nightgown.

Licking my lips, I place a delicate kiss over her inside thigh and I look up when I hear her let out a sigh.

Pretty little kitten.

I trail my lips over her skin until I reach up between her legs. Tugging the only barrier between me and her cunt, I drag my tongue from her slit to the bundle of nerves.

I hear a moan and she shifts under me in shock. I looked lazily up at her wide eyes as they blinked rapidly. Well, she should get used to this. I intend to wake her up like this every day.

"Go back to sleep, baby." I gave her a small grin. "I don't plan on stopping anytime soon."

I latch my mouth with her pussy before she could even utter a single word. She lets out the sweetest gasp as her fingers tangle in my hair, pushing me further to touch. The greedy slut doesn't know she won't be cumming anytime soon.