"Booooring!" I shout while driving. Seriously, isn't it fun to shower in the rain?

"That's going to be a mess, you have to dry your clothes, and then you have to mop the flo-"

"Okay!!!! Fine. I get it." I cut her rain slander. We just have to set aside our differences with this one.

I continued to drive home, the rain is getting stronger and it's getting harder to see the road. It's getting really chilly inside the car too.

"We can take a stop by the side first, the road is barely visible." Minji utters as I drive, were around 2-3km away from my apartment so we're not too far off.

I still agreed to what Minji said and parked by the nearest gas station. She said that we should better be safe than sorry.

I'm freezing due to the weather, I told Minji that I'll turn my car's AC down since it's already pretty cold. I put my hands together and rubbed them to feel some warmth.

Before I knew it, Minji reached on to my seat and took my hands from me. She held my hand between hers and as she started rubbing our palms together. I felt my heart flutter, my mind was too slow that I couldn't react from the surprise. I looked up at her and her eyes were focused on our hands, trying to keep mine warm.

Her hands were so soft, and compared to mine, hers was warm. I saw a curve form by her lips while she caressed the palm of my hands somehow almost intertwining our fingers together. "You're hands are really cold." Minji utters.

She finally looks up at me with a smirk. My heart skipped a beat and I immediately pulled my hands from her clasp. I faced the car's front as I feel my blood rush to my face. I fixed my bangs trying to act cool. Kim Minji what are you doing to me. "I'm fine, my hands just gets cold easily."

I hear Minji chuckle at my side. "just wanted to help!"

I transfer my gaze on to her and gave her a thumbs up with an awkward smile. "Thanks."

The rain wasn't as strong as it was a couple minutes ago so I started the car and headed driving back home. It didn't take long 'til we arrived, my next problem is that my umbrella was not in my backseat.

"Let's just try to fit in here?" Minji raises her cute bear umbrella again.

She opens the car door and headed to fetch me at the other side. She looks so adorable as she circles around in front of the car. I open my car door when she stood in front with her umbrella.

The umbrella covered us from the rain but our faces stood close just to fit both of us together.

"Hey."  The moment I stood up Minji greets me with a smile plastered on her face

"Hey." I reply back.

She closed my car door as we head to my apartment's gate. Our bodies were so close to one another I can smell her from where I was standing.

———————————————

We finished eating with Dani and she already went back to her room, Minji and I are left in the living room, I just finished washing the dishes.

Its still raining pretty hard and I'm not sure how Minji's going home. I'm a bit worried if she'll be home safely, maybe I should've just brought her home when we were driving.

"Are you just going to book an uber?" I ask the girl sitting by our couch.

"Yeah, I'll just wait for the rain to stop or weaken atleast." Minji answers.