Chapter 16...

Hanni's POV

It's almost 7PM, Minji and I are still in 722. I think we have to pack up soon since it's getting late, but heaven knows I don't want to go home and be away from her godful presence yet.

"You want to pack up and come by our place?" I raise a proposition to Minji. "Let's get dinner together." I add.

Minji looks over at me with a smug smile. "Hmm. Idk, I'll think about it." she raises her shoulders, teasing me, again.

"If you don't answer me properly, I'll kick your ass Minji." I cross my arms as I side eye her.

"Minji? Not my name!" She looks away from me and crossed her arms just like I did. What does she mean by that?

"What?" She's not Minji? She definitely is. My eyebrows cross trying to figure out what the hell she means.

Minji continued to look away and ignored my question.

"So do you want to come over and eat dinner?" I wave my hand right on her face as I give her an inviting smile.

She's still ignoring me. Name?

"Hey Jiji."

Minji finally looks over at me and gives me a nod. "There. You got it!"

I tried to give her an annoyed look but I can't help but smile at how cute she's acting right now. I cant believe she's demanding me to call her Jiji. She's such a weirdo but... she's my weirdo. kidding why the hell did I think that, apologies.

"You're the only one who calls me that you know?" Minji smiles at me, her eyes glistening. "I like it." she adds. Why is she being so flirty? I might punch myself from the way she's acting, I'm getting shivers from the butterflies. And Jiji is supposed to be my special nickname for her anyways.

"Okay? Dinner at our apartment? Yes or no?" I transfer back to my question, we really have to get going.

Minji just gives me a big nod with a big smile. She looks like a cute puppy.

—————————————

Minji and I decided to go and grab takeouts from a chicken restaurant near 722, it's faster than having to get food delivered to our place, it didn't take a while since there wasn't any line.

It's already 7PM and we're driving our way back to the apartment, it started raining and the temperature in the car is getting colder. When we were met by the stoplight, I clicked on my car center screen to scroll through a song that matches the melancholic weather, there. I pressed on the song I liked.

Now Playing
Tree - Car, the garden.

"Do you have an umbrella?" Minji asks as the rain stars pouring, you can hear the raindrops tap on the roof of the car.

"I think so, somewhere at the back probably." I'm not sure I might have brought it upstairs in my room, but I'll just check later.

"I have one but it's small, it might not fit the both of us." Minji rambles down her bag and pulls out her cute bear umbrella.

"Oh no, what ever will we do!" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm being serious what if we get wet." Minji says worryingly. I mean what's so wrong about getting a little wet from the rain?

"Don't you want to shower and bask in the cold rain?" I ask her.

"Not really." Minji answers. I can't tell what her expression is since my eyes are still locked on the road. I have to drive a little slower too since it's raining.