Chapter 7

Haerin's POV

It's our RecWeek this week in SNU. Rec stands for recruitment, it's a week for college organizations to recruit freshmen in their respective orgs. I'm already a part of one since I signed up for Alliance, it's one of the low-profile prestigious organizations in SNU. They monitor the student's formation and activities. They screen their members carefully, they email the top 100 students for membership invites. I did a little research about what they are and they're partnered up with multiple business agencies that has significance in the world's industry. It still wasn't certain if I was going to get in since they're strict, but given that I graduated valedictorian in highschool, I felt a little confident. I took my shot and voila, I'm in.

I'm not that active in school curriculars, but I try to help in the best way I can whenever I'm offered the chance. Though I'm already a part of Alliance. I'm planning on applying for the performing arts company as well. I'll still see if I can juggle both work at the same time but my passion towards performing reigns over paper groundwork, so i'll just see where it leads me.

"Haerin." I hear someone call out for my name as I walk towards the gates of our campus.

Oh. It's Kazuha, she's the logistic's head in Alliance. I've been working with them throughout the past weeks readying for RecWeek since everything is organized by our org. I waved my hand at the girl who called out for my name.

"Are you tasked for something today?" She asks me.

I just nod my head at her.

"Come let's go to the meeting hall together! Yunjin said the preparation starts in a couple minutes."

Kazuha and Yunjin are both heads of different branches in our org. They seem pretty close like two peas in a pod. They're the one who handles in introducing our tasks to us when the school year started and they make the workplace easily adjustable.

————————————

Our meeting finally ended and I was told to let loose for today since I should also be checking out other organization's invites for recruitment.

My phone rings.

"Haerin, are you still busy? Hyein and I are by the caf." Minji says over the phone.

"Our meeting just finished, i'll go over there now."

"Okay, see you."

I ended the call as I brisk walk my way to the cafeteria. Our campus is pretty huge, we should request for an hourly shuttle that goes around campus cause walking is so much work. I would much rather just sit down than walk so far away just to get to the different buildings around campus. I'll put that in my notes so I can raise it to our student government.

As I was walking, I see two familiar faces to my left going in the same direction as I. I think it's those two Hyein has been hanging out with recently. What's their names again? Hanni and... Danielle? Yeah I think that's it.

I wasn't planning on saying hi but the moment the curly haired girl met eyes with mine, she gave me the brightest smile.

"Heyyyy! Haerin!" I hear the curly haired girl call out for my name.

I give her a bow and smile back as we slowly cross paths.

"Hi Haerin." Hanni waves at me.

I both gave them a smile and waved.

"Are you walking to the cafeteria as well?" Danielle asks me.

I nod my head at her. "I'm meeting up with Minji and Hyein."