Chapter 14

Hanni's POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I felt my head swell after trying to sit up. My phone is nowhere near my bed and the alarm is still going off. The brightness of my room is adding to my misery. I'm so hungover. I need some water.

WAIT. How the hell did I get home, I'm even changed? I dont remember walking up to our unit. Oh God, I can barely remember what happened last night.

I stood up and walked to my desk to end the alarm continuously ringing from my phone.
8:04 AM. 6 New Messages. 2 Missed Calls.
I don't have time to chitchat right now. I put my phone down and closed my drapes to lessen the light that's worsening my headache.

I found my way by our living room to ask Dani about what happened when I find a blonde girl seated by our couch?

"Haerin?"

The girl slowly turns her head at me. "Hi Hanni, you're up early." the girl greets me.

"Where's Dani?"

"She's still sleeping."

"You slept here?"

Haerin nods at me.

She slept here? That's something. Did she sleep beside Dani? What? What's going on between these two? Maybe she lives far and decided to just stay here for the night. Did she sleep on the couch? No way, what kind of host would Dani be if she let a visitor sleep on a couch? Stop. All this thinking is making my headache worse. I need to eat and drink some painkillers.

"Have you eaten?" I ask Haerin from the kitchen counter. I took the breakfast platter we have for today and put it by the dining table.

Haerin shakes her head at me.

"Come let's eat!"

Haerin joins me as I prepare the dining table for breakfast. Why hasn't Dani woken up yet. 8 AM is already considered late for her.

Should I ask Haerin about how I got home last night. I really can't recall. I hope I didn't make a mess, she was here so it would've been embarassi-

"How are you feeling?" Haerin cuts me off my thought.

"My head's throbbing, I think I drank too much last night." I give Haerin an awkward chuckle.

"Do you remember what happened?"

I shook my head at her.

She just nods as she takes a bite from the avocado toast she just made.

"What happened?"

"Minji brought you home around 1am?"

"That's it?" Minji brought me home? I thought Dani would pick me up. What the hell?

Haerin shakes her head as she chews her food.

"You started playing loud music on the TV and you were dancing alone by the living room." I can see Haerin trying to hold in her laugh. "Minji tried telling you to get ready for bed but you said you wanted to dance, so you did."

I buried my face to my hand. "I'm so sorry you had to see that."

"It's okay it was funny."

"And then Dani finally went up to you, she told you to fix up and you finally followed when she told you so. You took a bath and we tucked you to sleep." Haerin adds.

"How about Minji?"

"She left when you fell asleep."

I just gave the girl a nod, I don't really know what to say. My head is pounding, so I'm not really in the mood. I'm trying so hard to remember but I really can't. Ugh. I hate alcohol. I will never drink again.