Chapter 13

Continuation at EM's Night.

Hanni's POV

I was pretentiously still washing my hands when another girl walks right in the restroom's door. "Oh Hanni? There you are, are you okay?" Wonyoung asks me as she places her hands on my shoulder looking through our mirror reflection.

"Heyy! yeah, why what's up?"

"Someone asked me to check up on you." Wonyoung gives me a wink. Huh?

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little drunk and dizzy but not that bad." I give the girl an answer.

"I can tell, you have the asian flush. Come let's drink and dance!" The girl invites me out offering me her hand. My face is definitely is still heated from what just happened between Minji and I.

I look over to Minji and she's still by the tissue dispenser. She hasn't moved? Oh my god.

"Minji? you coming?" I ask the frozen girl.

Calling out her name seemed like it brought her back to her senses, she faced the restroom's sink. "Y-you can go ahead!" she insisted.

I just hummed at her in agreement. She failed to make eye contact with me but I saw that her cheeks were tinted red as well. She looks so cute. 

Wonyoung and I walked our way outside the restroom when I saw Beomgyu's figure by the end of the hallway.  I see him wave his hand showing his presence. What's he doing there.

We slowly walked towards the guy. Wonyoung greets Beomgyu. "Hey you owe me for this!"

"Yes ma'am." Beomgyu gives Wonyoung a little salute.

"H-Hanni! Are you okay?" Beomgyu faces towards me giving me an awkward grin. "Sorry I didn't intend to put you on the spot like that, I should've told Lilly to stop." He adds.

Oh... He might've thought I walked out to the restroom 'cause of what happened by the table earlier. That's the last thing on my mind right now. Jeez. I do not care.

"Oh no! It's okay. I just needed to breathe 'cause i felt dizzy."

"I was worried I made you uncomfortable. Sorry about that." This guy is really sweet, he's responsible enough for his actions but it really didn't cross my mind. I was thinking about Minji more than what ever that was.

"It's okay dont worry about it." I give him an assuring smile patting his shoulder

As we were walking our way back to the table. Minji speed walks right past us. Uh oh.

She didn't even look back, but I'm sure she saw us as she left the restroom. She could've pulled me away from this guy and I wouldn't mind at all. Well this hour went from a dream to such an annoying turn, I almost forgot she has Taehyun with her.

We arrived at the table. I've already texted Danielle asking if she can pick me up, It's getting pretty late and I still have my classes tomorrow so I need to find my way home soon. I drank my cocktail, bottoms up. I should stop drinking or else I'll actually lose my consciousness.

We're back in this awkward table situation. I invited Wonyoung to go by the dance floor so we can dance through the alcohol's buzz. I gave Minji a little poke to invite her with us, Gosh I want to dance and just put my arms around her.

The girls and I ended up dancing to All I Wanna Do - Jay Park. Minji didn't follow us, she stayed by the table with Taehyun. I felt a little disappointed but you know what? it's whatever, I don't want bad thoughts to ruin my night. I'll just enjoy my time with the nice people I met. Our group were turning up and cheering for each other as all us girls danced, we made this entire circle of us vibing and singing at the top of our lungs. I feel so drunk yet so alive. The DJ continuously played hit songs giving the entire dancefloor full of life. I love partying, alcohol has never felt this good.