𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐

Start from the beginning

"he followed me home, you can't expect me to beat an immortal being." you huffed, pushing ben's hands off you as you stepped away.

"he may be immortal but you still can hurt him." ben retorted, glancing at offender as he poked at kage's face mask who laid on the couch, "or did he take your weapons?"

you nodded, lifting up your sleeves to reveal that they were bare, "never mind offender, did you two chase the strangers tailing me?"

jack gave a subtle gaze at ben before responding, "yeah, turned out to be a few pastas, specifically LJ, bloody painter and the puppeteer. they thought you had answers to why i disappeared." he responded, running a hand through his brown locks.

"what the fuck am i getting into..." you frowned, sighing as you heard quick footsteps down the stairs, revealing a happy lazari and sally as they skipped towards you.

"y/n!" sally exclaimed as she lifted her hands up and practically jumped on you, thanks to your reflexes you managed to catch her while lazari stood besides you, a smile on her lips, "where were you? you were gone for the whole day and it's almost night!" sally expressed with a worried expression, pulling away slightly to look at your face.

"i was er... preoccupied with a few people." you hesitantly replied, glancing at offender who grinned back, standing upright to reveal his full height, "i'll make it up to you two," you placed the phantom down, "how about a night swim in the pool?"

the two girls cheered, bright toothy smiles on their faces, "come on laz, y/n's closet is huge so let's find something there!" sally took hold of the zalgoid child, dragging her upstairs as they both had equal smiles.

a chuckle emitted afterwards, you turned to offender with an unamused expression, "you expect me to touch my brother's most important asset and my enemy's valuable child?" he tilted his head, grin enlarging by the second, "you think so lowly of me, i'm quite upset y/n."

"stay upset." you bit, walking to the oh so familiar LED table, "let's have the pool ready, yeah?" you smirked as a holographic screen of the pool's layout emerged, you adjusted a few things, turning up the temperature of the pool and turning on the lights, "BT, you ready to make some orders?"

'yes ma'am.'

you left the others on their own, as awkward as it was, jack was one to not let a tense atmosphere stop him from getting his point. he stared at your back for a while before trailing to offender who also was doing the same, rather looking down with a lustful intent.

EJ glared, clearing his throat to get the being's attention, "watch it offender." he hissed, eyeing the latter before making his way towards you.

offender only lifted his arms in defeat with a grin, watching the eyeless demon glare at him before offender's eyes trailed to ben. the phantom rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out.

you chuckled, "what are you? my watch dog?" you teased, not eyeing the demon besides you as he gazed at your hands, moving swiftly around the holographic layout.

EJ grunted, "might as well be."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

"let me get this straight..." kate scrunched her nose, her eyebrows furrowed, "you spared a witnesses life and made a deal with her??" she repeated for the third time, staring down her comrades as the three proxies sat on the couch.

"we were held at gun point, she spoke the truth and i decided to strike up a deal." masky rolled his eyes, fiddling with his lighter, "killing two birds with one stone, slender doesn't find out and she doesn't spread the word that we exist."