Part Eleven: Hornet's Nest

(Author's Note: To be honest, Imma give Kat a second try as a driver again now.)

Forty-five minutes earlier.....

Frost walked past the guards as he went inside the club. Frost descended the interior stairs listening to music playing from a DJ, as guests either danced amongst each other, or leisurely sat at the bar or booths. Roaming amongst them are more club guards, but are armed with an array of what appears to be small firearms and swords. A couple of the guards shot glances at the ODST, as they passed. They each silently sneered.

"Pilot."

'I'm guessing this 'Pilot' title is- Wait a minute, isn't it what that bastard, Predator, was earlier?' Frost thought, as he walked. Whoever this Predator really is, the guards seemed very divisive about it. To add some sort of gloom to the atmosphere, a female voice sang.

Author's Note: Just gotta. Also, it's an extended version.

   Red like roses, fills my dreams... And brings me to the place you rest...

'Okay, that kinda sounds ominous.' Frost then looked to his right and saw that some of the guards started to take more notice of the ODST. Knowing that moving his hand down to his sidearm would provoke a firefight. The one of the guards then averted his gaze, and Frost followed it. There, standing by the bar, stood a man in a black and white suit, with a red tie and also holding the same red-tinted glasses as the guards. Judging by the man's character, and his tall height, Frost deduced that this man is the boss of it all. If not, the mob boss.

   White is cold and always yearning, burdened by a royal test

'And that's my guy.' Frost thought, as he looked back at the guard. The guard gave an approving nod and Frost returned it with a nod of his own. Despite being in potentially hostile territory, Frost wants to respect his potential enemies to keep tensions low. He then turned towards said man and started walking in his direction. As he walked towards him, a pair of twin sisters walked by him. One twin wears a blue and white outfit, while the other twin wears a black and red one.