Chapter 41 : Druggies And Secrets

Start from the beginning

"You've got to be kidding me! I'll get some one to come over,"I stated pulling out on my contact list.My face drained of blood.My network bars were pretty low.

No network.Damnit.

I walked up at him in frustration,"Tell me,what do you really want to talk about?The fact that you're an athlete functioning on drugs! You lie and have tried assaulting me sexually over the past weeks, you're a druggie and what's the last thing ,oh yeah,you vandalized my friend's car."I stated,matter of factly.

He looked up slowly at me,from his place by the cabinet near a windowsill,where he was cleaning his nose with a wet wipe.His expression hardened.He closed the little distance between us and roughly grabbed my chin,jerking it upward.

"Spewing hate words at me won't make you get out of here any faster.You'd better just shut up and cooperate."He stated between clenched teeth.His fingers dug deeper into my cheeks and I roughly hit them away. I could fight him,  that I was sure of.I wasn't a black belt for nothing.

"Cooperate?"I laughed.

"You need rehab."I added dryly.

"You wouldn't dare breath a word to the cops ."He said slowly,his voice with laced anguish.

He progressed closer and tried grabbing me roughly by the elbows.I shrugged him off.

"You'll stay the actual fuck away from me!"I breathed,my eyes flaming.

He chuckled taking a drag of the pot in his possession.

"You've never actually  liked me,have you?"I asked realising he probably was after me just for the fun of it .

"Not really,just wanted to lay what Greene had."He smirked.

"Funny,you didn't even get close."I spat.

"You're underestimating me actually.He's off somewhere fucking the hell out of my cuz ."He said dryly.

"Why the hell do you think you're here?"He added throwing more light on the reason I was trapped in there with him.

I swallowed a nervous laugh."Your cousin's not exactly Jay's type."I sneered.

"Well she will be, when he's drunk off the charts after realizing his pretty little blonde girl friend bailed on him to be with his arch nemesis.Poor Greene will be soo heartbroken."Martin stated.Explaining everything as my mind reeled.He took another drag of the pot and blew its smoke at my face,making me stagger back and cough.I hated its choking smell.It all came into light now,Charlene had probably overhead when Jay asked me out in the cafeteria and decided to work  on it.That bitch would pay should I get a hold of her,I thought giving another cough.The smoke from Martin's pot was really  irritating and strong, I coughed some more.

He noticed and walked into the adjoining room.I heard the sound of cabinets and a fridge door been opened and shut close before he finally emerged with a bottle of water.He thrust it out emotionlessly at me.

"Have this,it'll help with the cough."He breathed ,smoke emanating from his mouth.Dumb fuck! Couldn't he realize that the smoke he breathed made me sick! It would make him sick,he was sick!

I gave him a cold distant stare.

"I won't drug your water ,if that's what you're thinking."He loathed.

I snatched the bottle from his fingers and he smirked up at me.Examining the bottle carefully,I checked it's seal.Seeing it was intact,I opened the bottle and thrust it at my lips.The water ought to make me better,I thought gulping the contents of it.A light cough emanated from me when I was done before a nauseating feeling swept over me.I felt lightheaded and could feel I'd collapse soon.

I slowly looked up at Martin in awe.A warm smile tugged at his lips and I knew that he'd most  laced the water with a drug he'd probably injected into the bottle.My head hurt,I had to think of something fast.

With all the bitterness I harbored in me,I managed a sweet little smile .I tilted my head to the side and stared at Martin.He stared back at me,an unreadable expression in his eyes.I slowly but seductively,might I add rather sloppily made my way towards him ,making sure I maintained eye contact.I wrapped my arms around Martin's neck .His mouth turned up in an idiotic grin as I brought my face closer to his.

"Fuck! Greene's gonna love this."He scowled staring lustfully at me.I placed my palms on either side of his face and pulled it closer to mine.He licked his lips and closed his eyes for the much awaited kiss.

"Silly boy."I muttered running my hands through his hair.

It was with much pleasure and with the last ounce of energy in me that I flexed my left leg up high and struck it against his hardness.He didn't get time to react as he staggered back and I lunged repeated punches at him with the sole purpose of knocking him out.

"Screw you!"He wheezed.

I stared weakly up at him,I couldn't let him stay concious and stand a chance of him hurting me in a defenseless state.We were falling , together.My knees buckled underneath me,unable to hold it anymore and I sank to the hard cold floor.I heard a thud as another body fell down beside me,Martin's.Then my thoughts dissapated as I gave in to darkness.