Chapter 35 : Anonymous Texts

Author's Note

This chapter is dedicated to Wattpad  for giving me a platform to showcase my work!

"Camilla, Jake is totally rubbish at packing.Can you check up on him upstairs? I don't know what's keeping him that long."Mrs Greene asked taking a cursory glance at her watch.

She had an early morning flight out of town to catch with Jay ,for a doctor's appointment for his knee.
Establishing the fact that Mike was to stay over at my place during the weekend as his family was going out of town.

"Sure,"I nodded handing Mike's cocoa drink to him and moving upstairs.

Gently tapping at Jay's door,I heard no response.I cautiously pushed it open revealing a room with photography monuments on his shelves along with carefully packed books.His desk was strewn with gum and sweet wrappers otherwise disturbing the neat balance of the room.

There,on his unmade bed,he lay fast asleep.Wasn't he supposed to be done packing, at least?

I leaned over him and examined his face.His well structured jawline,firm cheekbones and face smooth of acne was simply amazing.He looked so peaceful at it and I pulled back, afraid he'd catch my face too close to his if he woke up then.But my hair brushed against his face as I was pulling back and he squirmed, establishing the fact that he wasn't asleep.
I left out a soft smile and pushed my face closer to his,such that my breath tickled his skin making him twitch involuntarily.

"I know you're not asleep."I laughed looking at his eyes which were peeping open.

"Yeah you got me."He stated and I pulled away,once tempted to trail my hands against his firm jawline.

"Can you at least help me up?"He requested,his eyes holding a mischievous gleam.

"Yeah , sure."I replied not paying much attention to it.

Taking his outstretched arm,I gave it a tug and he remained on his bed, unaffected by my pull.

"You know you've got to try harder than that."He smirked and I gave his hand one last tug.The action sent me falling on him and before I could process, he'd flipped us over,my hair flying widely from its pony tail and getting in my face.
My breath hitched and I grabbed his soft warm sheets to steady myself.One little movement from me could result in is kissing,so I tactfully shifted my gaze away.Hoping he'd move off me.
His weight wasn't resting on me though,it was held by his hands he had positioned at both sides of my head, making escape impossible.

A stray strand of hair brushed on my face making me squirm and I jerked up, my lips involuntarily meeting his.I pulled back as he leaned in deeper  kissing me back, a soft moan leaving my lips.Savoring the sweet taste of strawberry bubble gum rolling on his tongue,I allowed it to stay on mine for a while, enjoying the sweet feel of his moist yummy lips on mine.

Then the door burst open and we both pulled apart.Like the kiss was an accident , as it was .

I whipped my gaze to the side and met Mike staring up at us with a lost expression in his eyes.He looked at us for a considerable amount of time before carrying out what he was there for in the first place.

"Mum say's you shouldn't forget to park Jake some clean underwear.She says it's necessary."Mike said innocently shutting the door behind him.

That,my friends,is when I totally lost it.My face went a deadly peach and I put my hand to shield my mouth, bursting into controlled laughter.

Jay went a deadly pale before throwing a pillow lightly at me.He then rose to his closet throwing it open and looking for a shirt he could wear out.

Now to his bag,his clothes were roughly thrown in it, along with his other necessities.I spent some time folding the clothes and packing his necessities -- deodorant,body lotion, razors.