Everythings cool, I'm fine. I am chill.

I drive by the gate's car way, and there's Hyein and Minji seatedly chatting right by the waiting shed. As usual Minji's face never fails to comfort me. There's just something about her entire being that just feels so warm and soothing. I honked my car horn to try and catch their attention. Hyein jumps in surprise, oops I should've just called her.

I roll my windows down and waved my hands at the two. Here we go.

Hyein sits by the passenger seat and Minji finds her way to the back of my vehicle. We all greet each other warmly and casually. Thank God I'm driving so I have an excuse not to create any eye contact and focus on the road in front of me.

"How are you Ms. Pham?" Hyein asks.

"Just unloading some back logs but nothing too special."

"You're late on deadlines?" Minji asks so casually.

"Not actual deadlines, just internal ones I apply on myself."

"Oh guys by the way, I got into IMG!" Hyein shouts and even turns back to Minji to announce her acceptance.

"OMG? Congrats Hyeinnieeee, you really are model-esque after all." I add as she squeals. IMG is the photography organization, Hyein loves taking photos and with her face she most definitely is a great subject for photos as well.

As we were waiting for the stop light I saw Minji try patting Hyein's head from the back seat. "I'm really proud of you, I hope things go well." I hear Minji utter to Hyein.

"Me too Hyein, you really are so cool to me." I add.

I saw Hyein cover her face from the compliments Minji and I gave. "Stop it! I love you guys." Hyein mutters.

"How about you Hanni? Did you get in EM or PAC?" Minji asks me. I look to my rearview mirror to catch a glimpse of Minji's expression on her face and wow she really seems so casual, like us not contacting each other for the past few days is just really nothing. I feel my heart grow a little heavy at the thought.

"Yup. I got in both!" I give a short answer as I try to collect my thoughts.

"Woaaaah Pham Pham Pham Hanni? Congrats." Hyein faces me with her eyes widened. "Treat us a drink getting in two big organizations is an achievement." Hyein wiggles her brows as she tries and catches my attention while I was driving.

Minji laughs at Hyein's declaration. "WOW LEE HYEIN, I'll drive and treat you?" I answer back.

"Please, Hanni unnie." Hyein baby talks as she clasps her hands together. I really feel like Hyein's my younger sister that I can't say no to. I might just be 21 yet Hyein definitely brings out my elderly instinct.

—————————

We chatted a little bit more at the car but we finally arrived at 722, this place is really nice. The ambiance and the service is just exceptional so whenever I have my free time, I try to stay and study here

The three of us finds our way to small round table by the corner of the place and made way to our seats. I can't seem to find the courage to look at Minji. In all honesty I can feel my heart raise knowing shes arms length from me. I'm back to my sick in the head moment when I was just happily crushing on her. It's been more than a month but my adoration with her hasn't changed.

No amount of days passed that had changed the attraction I've felt the moment she set foot on our Literature class together. I still wasn't admitting what I felt then but I knew I was mesmerized the first time I saw her. It might've just made the things I felt deeper when I got to know her better.