Ch: 8- just some simple bull shit.

The rain banged on the car's roof as it zoomed down the slippery road. Penelope watched the water run down her window still trying to deny the truth.

Sally: "Sweetie..." she started quickly shooting her worried filled eyes to her daughter.

Penelope: "When we're you going to tell me? When we're any of you going to tell me?! Your my mother" she said angrily gesturing towards her "And you two are supposed to be my best friends! We're you two only friends with me because of me supposedly being a demi-god?!" She asked with frustrated tears in her eyes.

Naruto: "I discovered you weren't fully human the first time we talked, I didn't put it together until a bit after. But there is a good reason why you weren't told." I said.

Penelope: "WHY?!" She yelled angrily.

Me: "Monsters exist also, you know hell hounds, Cerberus, harpies, sirens, hell our teacher was one of the three furies!" I sighed and calmed down "Gods are powerful beings with auras that attract things, monsters don't fuck with gods due to them being immortal and capable of killing them with a snap of their fingers. Demi-Gods despite being half god still have an incredibly powerful aura, but not all mighty meaning monsters will go after them to kill them. If my theory of your dad is correct and due to your chakra signature it is, monsters are attracted to you on a larger scale than most demi-gods, but you were unaware which slightly suppressed your aura. Auras are stronger when your aware it makes it also aware." I tell her.

She stops for a second before responding.

Penelope: "Why now?" She asked.

Sally: "It's always been like this sweetie, ever since you were a little girl the strange things that happened were always monsters. Remember that man from kindergarten?" She asked:

Penelope looked as if she was realizing reality which she was.

Sally: "Monsters finally got lucky." She stated.

Me: "Not exactly the kindly ones don't go after just any demi-god. In fact they stay in the underworld, they would only leave to hunt a demi-god even if it is one like her, if one person told them to." I tell her.

Sally and Grover immediately looked terrified as they realized who was hunting Penelope.

Penelope: "Who? No more secrets please." She begged.

Grover: "Penelope you-" I cut him off.

Me: "God of the underworld, don't say his name, names hold power." I tell her.

She thought for a second before realization dawned her features then being replaced with fear.

Penelope: "Him? ! Why? What does he want with me?!" She says.

Grover: "Naruto why would you tell her?!" He exclaimed.

Me: "As someone who was hunted for something out of his control I know she deserves to know at the very least. She can be prepared for what's to come without the fear of the unknown to drag her down. It's better to be afraid of the known than die to the fear of the unknown Grover." I tell him.

He looked shocked to my wisdom then nodded.

Penelope: "Please tell me who my father is." She asked.

Me: "It's the god of the sea isn't it Sally?" I asked.

She nodded then asked me.

Sally: "How did you know all of this, what is your sensory ability?" She asked.

Me: "Everything has this energy within it my people called it chakra, in sense it's life force that exists in us. A very rare ability is the ability to detect chakra within everything, and from it if you have a strong enough sensory ability you can tell there elemental ability if they have one, there skills, there personality, there emotions, or there presence. She has a very powerful water ability with a slight earth ability and her presence is a very powerful ocean sent. Add in her fluent skill of Greek I just putted two and two together." I tell her.