Ch: 2- my new house.

/Naruto's POV/

I woke up quickly realizing I was in a strange room.... right this is my new place.

A frown quickly set on my face as my memories from yesterday returned.

I sat up and look to my right to find the letter laying next to me.

I picked it up and found where I left off.

At this current time I will not tell you how you came back as that is a story for when we are face to face. But do know this, you are one of the most important people to me. I never wanted you to be in any form of danger, and now there are things that you can't be protected from. Naruto you are very smart, but you need to work on building an arsenal don't just rely on one thing. That is why in the training room I have created a small library full with scrolls of all different kinds of Jutsu, taijutsu, and anything else you can use to protect yourself. I will never stop loving you nor will I stop watching over you.

-With love,
Your father.

I finish reading the note feeling a bit better but still having a heavy heart. At least I still have my dad I guess.

I sit there thinking on my situation, eventually I tear myself out of my thoughts feeling the urge to cry again.

I throw the covers off deciding to explore this place as I should know the place if I'm gonna be living here.

I just didn't take one thing into account..... I haven't walked in three hundred years, well technically this is a newer body so these legs might be just new like a baby's.

Anyways when I went to stand my legs felt fully numb had no strength that could support me within them so I kinda fell and face planted... hard.

Ow!!!!!

I push up from the floor onto my knees groaning in pain.

My head stops hurting after a bit as I use the bed to pull myself up, I stand still holding the bed pushing chakra into my legs. Once I feel like I wouldn't fall to my death again, I started to walk slowly sticking close to the wall as support.

Walking towards the door I opened the door hearing a slight click, the door swung inward smoothly with no noise whatsoever. I walk out leaning on the wall, the hall wasn't too long but wasn't all that short. The wall was this white smooth reflective stone like material with different small colors in it, along with the same colored wood at the bottom of the wall, floor, and ceiling. Halfway down the hall was another door except this one was white with a thin curved golden handle.

Opening it I found a rather expensive looking bathroom. The floor was made out of the same material as the hallway's wall, it was pretty small but everything fitted nicely without being smushed. To the right of the door was a sink with counters made up of the same material. On the opposite side is a shower built into a wall with only a double glass door being the only tell of it being their. And in between them is a bath made up of the same thing, behind the tub there is a huge window well specially it's three sets of double window connected.

I walk out the bathroom and close the door, continuing down the hall I quickly made it to the end to find potted plants on each side of the entrance to the hall way. There was a staircase that led to the living room.

I turned left and walked away from the tv to stop under breath the staircase as there was a note on the wall

I turned left and walked away from the tv to stop under breath the staircase as there was a note on the wall. I took the yellow post it note off and read it.

Hello Son,

   If you are reading this then you have finally gotten around to looking around your new home. I hope this place will have everything you need for now.

  This wall is unique as it is a secret room that to open you must touch it and say Άνοιξε.

  Open?

I look at the wall and sigh, putting my right hand to it I breath in and say.

Me: "Άνοιξε!"

A light appeared under my hand and then shot off going up and another going down creating a glowing rectangle cut out. The wall within the shape seemed to turn to smoke.

The room was dark until a light suddenly appeared. The floor was the same mat used in the academy training grounds. On the left was rack full of all kinds of different weapons including some that I'm not familiar with. In the middle of the room are dummies and on the right wall are targets. The room was pretty spacious. Past the dummies was a door.

I walked to the door and opened it, my mouth dropped as I entered a room that seemed to be to big. It was full with library shelves full of scrolls, on the end of each shelf there was symbol to tell what kind of scroll will be where. So this is the ninja library dad was talking about.

I better start working.