Ch: 4- My teacher is a literal demon.

/Naruto's POV/

I stuck close to Grover and Penelope as we were led through the museum, my uneasy feeling getting stronger.

Mr. Brunner led us through the different displays in the Greek exhibit, talking about each person as if he had actually known them. His voice has a hint of sadness and regret. Regarding how old his chakra presence reads he might actually know them.

  I snapped out of my thoughts to see Penelope answering Mr. Brunner's question.

Mr. Brunner: "As Ms. Bobfit kindly asked what lesson can you learn from this to apply to real life?" He asked in a teacher-type tone.

Penelope: "I don't know sir." She answered truthfully.

He gave a low hum before turning towards me.

Mr. Brunner: "Mr. Uzumaki?"

Me: "Uhh... that if you are gonna eat your kids, then do it right by not eating a rock?" I asked and everyone else laughed except Mr. Brunner who seemed somewhat disappointed.

Mr. Brunner: "Not quite Mr. Uzumaki, now please retry and this time please take this seriously please." He says.

I sigh and then say.

Me: "Paranoia is bad, in order to prevent the prophecy from his father, Kronos ate his children which kickstarted the prophecy. If Kronos had treated his kids better then he wouldn't have been chopped up and thrown into Tartarus. So the lesson is not allowing fear to control your actions." I answer.

Mr. Brunner had a proud shine in his eyes with the wrinkles around them turning up into small smiles.

Mr. Brunner: "Correct both of you, why don't we all take lunch for now." He says wheeling away.
.
.
.
.
Me and Penelope were sitting on the fountain with Grover going ham on.... whatever he was eating. I was staring at the sky hoping that soon I will finally meet father.

My head quickly jerked back to normal as I sweeper the area with chakra enhanced eyes. That very uncomfortable feeling of being watched mixed with danger was settling in my stomach again.

I had a really good guess of who it was, that horrible, vile, ruthless, and straight up hideous creature.

Suddenly food was dumped on Grover by Nancy Bobofit... my fears were true it was her ugh!

Also Ms. Dodds was also probably watching us as well.

I wasn't paying attention to the argument as I was helping Grover clean up, and watching the water in the fountain start to shake.

....Well Nancy is screwed.

And just like a Jutsu water quickly blasted out and soaked the hideous two-eyes cyclops, which turns out they actually exist.. well not two eyed ones but one eyed ones. Because you know they would be giants and not cyclops if they have two eyes as cyclops only have one eye.

I wonder are there cases of cyclops being born with two eyes? Maybe if one of there parents were a-

She-devil: "MS. JACKSON!" The hideous monster shrieked.

I quickly looked to seeing a smirking Nancy, and Penelope with a look of pure frustration.

As Ms. Dodds laid into Penelope, me being oh so nice decided to make a comment.

Me: "Penny what have I said about talking to the devil and Minnie me? It ain't good for your poor sweet 'Christian' soul, you don't wanna go to hell now do you?" I asked in a mocking tone batting my eyes 'innocently'.

Grover paled while looking down, many including Penelope snickered, Ms. Dodds sneered, and Nancy turned redder than her hair making herself look like a rotten pig faced tomato.